Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jordan Thompson vs. Terence Atmane Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Thursday, October 5
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jordan Thompson (-220)||Terence Atmane (+175)|
On Thursday, Jordan Thompson (No. 62 in the world) takes on Terence Atmane (No. 147) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Thompson vs. Atmane Matchup History
- Thompson has not played Atmane in the past five years.
- Thompson has played 48 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 23.8 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 52.6% of those games.
- Thompson averages 22.6 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set in 31 matches on hard courts this year, with a 53.8% game winning percentage.
- Thompson has an 82.4% service game winning percentage and a 19.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (360 service games won out of 437, and 87 return games won out of 442).
- Thompson has 181 wins in 218 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 83%), and 43 wins in 220 return games (19.5%).
- Thompson ranks 262nd in break point win percentage (34.4%) after going 74-for-215 on break points this year.
- Thompson’s 37 break points won on 117 total break points on hard courts this year (31.6% winning percentage) ranks 162nd.
Thompson Recent Performances
- Thompson was defeated in the quarterfinal of his previous tournament (the Chengdu Open) 6-7, 0-0 (retired) by No. 55-ranked Roman Safiullin on September 24.
- Thompson averaged 18 games per match in Chengdu in three matches.
- Thompson won 24 of 26 service games (92.3%) in China along with eight of 28 return games (28.6%).
- Atmane has averaged 25.3 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) in his four matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 48.5% of the games.
- Atmane is averaging 28.7 games per match (28.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set through three matches in the past 12 months on hard courts.
- Atmane has compiled a service game winning percentage of 80.4% on all surfaces (41-for-51) and a return game winning percentage of 16% (8-for-50).
- Atmane is 38-for-44 on serve playing on hard courts (86.4%) and 8-for-42 on return (19%).
Atmane Recent Performances
- Atmane is coming off a 7-6, 6-2 win over No. 268-ranked Steven Diez in the qualifying round on Tuesday.
- Atmane was taken down by No. 46-ranked Yoshihito Nishioka 6-0, 4-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Zhuhai Championships, on September 20.
- In his one match in Zhuhai, Atmane averaged 24 games per match.
- Atmane’s service-game winning percentage was 75% in China, and he was victorious in 25% of his games on his opponent’s serve.