Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jordan Thompson vs. Novak Djokovic Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, July 5
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Novak Djokovic (-8000)||Jordan Thompson (+1600)|
In the Round of 64 of Wimbledon on Wednesday, Novak Djokovic (ranked No. 2) takes on Jordan Thompson (No. 70).
Thompson vs. Djokovic Matchup History
- Thompson and Djokovic have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Thompson has played 30 matches this year across all court types, averaging 24.0 games per match (39.5 in best-of-five matches) and winning 52.3% of those games.
- Through nine matches on grass this year, Thompson averages 25.3 games per match and 10.4 games per set with a 53.9% game winning percentage.
- Thompson has put together a service game winning percentage of 82.7% on all surfaces (220-for-266 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 16.7% (45-for-269 in return games).
- Thompson is 100-for-113 in service games on grass (winning 88.5%) and 23-for-115 in return games (20.0%).
- Thompson is 38-for-126 on break points (30.2%) which ranks 198th.
- On grass courts so far this year, Thompson is 39th in break point winning percentage (30.5%) after going 18-for-59.
Thompson Recent Performances
- Thompson beat No. 55-ranked Brandon Nakashima 2-6, 2-6, 6-4, 7-6, 6-3 on Monday to advance to the Round of 64.
- Thompson was eliminated in the round of 16 of his previous tournament (Mallorca Championships) 6-7, 6-1, 3-6 by No. -ranked Feliciano Lopez on June 28.
- There were 24 games, on average, in Thompson’s two matches in Mallorca.
- In Philippines, Thompson won 23 of 25 service games (92%) and four of 23 return games (17.4%).
- Through 31 matches so far this year, Djokovic has played 26.8 games per match (30.6 in best-of-five matches) and won 60.5% of them (across all court types).
- Thus far this year, Djokovic has won 35.2% of his return games and 85.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Djokovic has converted 125 of 303 break points (41.3%).
Djokovic Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Djokovic was victorious 6-3, 6-3, 7-6 against Pedro Cachin on Monday.
- Djokovic advanced all the way to the final in French Open (his most recent tournament) on June 11, and then beat No. 4-ranked Casper Ruud 7-6, 6-3, 7-5.
- Djokovic played seven matches in Paris, averaging 32.4 games.
- In France, Djokovic claimed 94 of 111 service games (84.7%) and 48 of 116 return games (41.4%).