Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jordan Thompson vs. Adrian Mannarino Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jordan Thompson (-140)||Adrian Mannarino (+115)|
In the Citi Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, No. 71-ranked Jordan Thompson takes on No. 27 Adrian Mannarino.
Thompson vs. Mannarino Matchup History
- Thompson and Mannarino are 2-2 against each other. Mannarino won their previous meeting on July 20, 2023, 6-0, 6-7, 6-2.
- It’s been rather even when Thompson and Mannarino have gone head to head, each taking five sets against the other.
- In 99 total games against one another, Mannarino has taken 52, and Thompson 47.
- In four matchups between Thompson and Mannarino, they have averaged 24.8 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Thompson has competed in 36 total matches with a 51.9% game winning percentage. He averages 24.6 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Thompson has played 19 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 23.4 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set while winning 53.2% of games.
- Thompson is 273-for-335 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 81.5%) and 62-for-338 in return games (18.3%) on all surfaces.
- Thompson has an 81.0% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 15.5% winning percentage in return games (94 of 116 service games, and 18 of 116 return games).
- Thompson has won 34.6% of his break points this year (53 out of 153, which ranks 254th).
- On hard courts so far this year, Thompson is 16-for-55 on break points (29.1%) to rank 166th.
Thompson Recent Performances
- Thompson defeated Kevin Anderson 6-4, 6-7, 6-1 on Tuesday in the Round of 64.
- In his last tournament (the Truist Atlanta Open), Thompson lost to Kei Nishikori 6-7, 6-7 on July 25, in the round of 32.
- Thompson played an average of 26 games in his one match in Atlanta.
- Mannarino has played 38 matches this year (winning 51.2% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.6 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Mannarino has played 16 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 26.1 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Mannarino has won 77.6% of his service games and 25.9% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Mannarino has won 81.3% of his service games and 22.6% of his return games.
- Mannarino has converted 46.0% of his break-point opportunities overall (109 of 237).
- Mannarino is 110th in break points won on hard courts, converting 41 of 101 (40.6%).
Mannarino Recent Performances
- Mannarino advanced all the way to the final in the Hall of Fame Open (his most recent tournament) on July 23, and then beat No. 190-ranked Alex Michelsen 6-2, 6-4.
- In Mannarino’s four matches in Newport, there was an average of 20.8 games per match.
- Mannarino’s service-game winning percentage was 82.9% in United States, and he was victorious in 47.6% of his games on his opponent’s serve.