Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jordan Thompson vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jordan Thompson (-140)||Yoshihito Nishioka (+115)|
Yoshihito Nishioka (No. 49) will take on Jordan Thompson (No. 55) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters on Monday, October 30.
Thompson vs. Nishioka Matchup History
- Thompson and Nishioka have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Thompson has averaged 23.9 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) through his 51 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 52.3% of games.
- In 34 matches on hard courts this year, Thompson averages 22.9 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set with a 53.2% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Thompson’s service game winning percentage is 82.1% (winning 389 of 474 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 19.5% (winning 94 of 481 return games).
- Thompson is 210-for-255 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 82.4%) and 50-for-259 in return games (19.3%).
- Thompson’s 34.8% break point winning percentage (80-for-230) ranks 260th this year.
- On hard courts, Thompson has won 32.6% of break points (43 out of 132, which ranks 173rd).
Thompson Recent Performances
- Thompson remains in the tournament despite coming up short in the qualifying round, 6-3, 4-6, 4-6 versus Roman Safiullin.
- Thompson was defeated by Ben Shelton (7-6, 4-6, 3-6) on October 18 in the round of 16 of his last tournament, the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships.
- In his two matches in Tokyo, Thompson played an average of 25.5 games.
- Thompson won 84% of his service games and 19.2% of his return games in Tokyo.
- Nishioka has played 41 matches this year, and 26.1 games per match across all court types (24 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Nishioka has played 31 matches this year, totaling 24.8 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 48.4% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Nishioka has won 72.4% of his games on serve, and 22.7% on return.
- On hard courts, Nishioka has won 74.2% of his service games and 21.7% of his return games.
- Nishioka has converted 39.1% of his break-point opportunities overall (110 of 281).
- Nishioka has converted 42.1% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (72 of 171).
Nishioka Recent Performances
- Nishioka beat No. 73-ranked Yosuke Watanuki 6-4, 6-4 on Sunday to make the Round of 64.
- Nishioka was defeated by No. 79-ranked Marcos Giron 6-7, 6-4, 1-6 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships, on October 16.
- In Nishioka’s one match in Tokyo, there was an average of 30 games per match.
- In Japan, Nishioka clinched 12 of 15 service games (80%) and one of 15 return games (6.7%).