Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jordan Thompson vs. Cameron Norrie Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 21
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Cameron Norrie (-180)||Jordan Thompson (+145)|
On Wednesday, Cameron Norrie (No. 13 in the world) takes on Jordan Thompson (No. 76) in the Round of 16 of the cinch Championships.
Thompson vs. Norrie Matchup History
- Thompson and Norrie have played on one occasion in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the The Astana Open, and Thompson was the victor 5-7, 7-6, 6-2.
- Thompson has taken two sets off Norrie, or 66.7%, compared to Norrie’s one.
- Thompson has won more against Norrie in 33 total games between them, 18 (54.5%) compared to Norrie’s 15.
- In one match versus one another, Thompson and Norrie have averaged 33.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Thompson has averaged 24.1 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 26 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 52.2% of games.
- Thompson averages 26.6 games per match (26.6 in best-of-three matches) and 11.1 games per set in five matches on grass courts this year.
- Thompson has an 82.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (179 service games won out of 218) and a 16.2% return game winning percentage (36 return games won out of 222).
- Thompson is 59-for-65 in service games on grass (winning 90.8%) and 14-for-68 in return games (20.6%).
- Thompson is 29-for-93 on break points (31.2%) to rank 204th.
- On grass, Thompson ranks 33rd in break point winning percentage (34.6%) after going 9-for-26.
Thompson Recent Performances
- Thompson defeated No. 94-ranked Alexei Popyrin 6-4, 6-4 on Tuesday to make the Round of 16.
- In his previous tournament, the Libema Open, Thompson fell in the final to No. 38-ranked Tallon Griekspoor, 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 on June 18.
- In Rosmalen, Thompson’s five matches included 26.6 games on average.
- While playing in Netherlands, Thompson won 90.8% of his service games and 20.6% of his return games.
- Norrie has played 25.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 36 matches this year across all court types.
- In his one match on grass so far this year, Norrie has played an average of 23.0 games (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Norrie has won 29.8% of his return games so far this year, and 78.0% of his service games.
- Norrie has won 81.8% of his service games on grass, and 33.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Norrie has converted 40.5% of his break-point chances (128 of 316).
- On grass, Norrie has converted three of seven break points (42.9%).
Norrie Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Monday, Norrie defeated No. 40-ranked Miomir Kecmanovic, 6-4, 7-6.
- In the round of 32s of his last tournament (the French Open), Norrie was defeated 1-6, 2-6, 4-6 by No. 18-ranked Lorenzo Musetti on June 2.
- Norrie’s three matches in Paris had an average of 32.7 games per match.
- Norrie’s service-game winning percentage was 71.4% in France, and he won 32.7% of his games on his opponent’s serve.