Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Frances Tiafoe vs. Alexander Bublik Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Frances Tiafoe (-125)||Alexander Bublik (+100)|
On Monday, Alexander Bublik (No. 30 in the world) faces Frances Tiafoe (No. 14) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters.
Tiafoe vs. Bublik Matchup History
- Tiafoe and Bublik have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on July 1, 2022, ending with Tiafoe winning 3-6, 7-6, 7-6, 6-4.
- Tiafoe has taken four sets versus Bublik (57.1%), while Bublik has won three.
- Bublik has won more versus Tiafoe in 76 total games between them, 40 (52.6%) compared to Tiafoe’s 36.
- Tiafoe and Bublik have squared off two times, averaging 38 games and 3.5 sets per match.
- Tiafoe has played 52 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 26 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 53.6% of those games.
- On hard courts, Tiafoe has played 31 matches (averaging 25.3 games per match — 22.3 in best-of-three matches — and 10 games per set).
- Tiafoe has an 84.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (555 service games won out of 658) and a 24.3% return game winning percentage (168 return games won out of 692).
- Tiafoe has gone 321-for-378 in service games when playing on hard courts (84.9% winning percentage), and 99-for-405 in return games (24.4%).
- Tiafoe is 140-for-362 on break points (38.7%) which ranks 215th.
- On hard courts this year, Tiafoe has won 37.8% of break points (82 out of 217, to rank 129th).
Tiafoe Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the Erste Bank Open), Tiafoe made a run before losing to Jannik Sinner in the quarterfinals 3-6, 4-6 on October 27.
- Tiafoe averaged 17.7 games per match in Vienna in three matches.
- Tiafoe won 22 of 26 service games (84.6%) in Austria along with three of 27 return games (11.1%).
- Through 42 matches so far this year, Bublik has played 25.5 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.0% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Through 22 matches this year on hard courts, Bublik has played 23.3 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.6% of them.
- Thus far this year, Bublik has won 18.1% of his return games and 79.8% of his service games.
- Bublik has won 16.8% of his return games on hard courts, and 76.3% of his service games.
- Bublik has converted 88 of 210 break points overall (41.9%), and is 253rd in break points won.
- Bublik has converted 40 of 87 break points on hard courts (46.0%), and is 178th in break points won.
Bublik Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (the Swiss Indoors Basel), Bublik was defeated 6-7, 2-6 by No. 8-ranked Casper Ruud on October 25.
- In Bublik’s one match in Basel, there was an average of 21 games per match.
- Bublik was victorious in 54.5% of his service games and 20% of his return games in Basel.