Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Frances Tiafoe vs. Grigor Dimitrov Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, July 8
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Frances Tiafoe (-115)||Grigor Dimitrov (-105)|
In the Round of 32 of Wimbledon on Saturday, Frances Tiafoe (ranked No. 10) meets Grigor Dimitrov (No. 24).
Tiafoe vs. Dimitrov Matchup History
- Tiafoe and Dimitrov played in the Round of 16 at the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 9, 2018. Dimitrov won 7-6, 3-6, 7-6.
- In three total sets against each other, Dimitrov has won two, and Tiafoe one.
- Tiafoe and Dimitrov have played 35 total games versus each other, with Tiafoe winning 18 and Dimitrov 17.
- In one match versus one another, Tiafoe and Dimitrov have averaged 35 games and three sets per match.
- Tiafoe has played 33 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.8 games per match (36.5 in best-of-five matches) and winning 54.3% of those games.
- Tiafoe averages 25.8 games per match and 11.1 games per set through six matches on grass courts this year.
- Tiafoe has an 85.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (359 service games won out of 422) and a 24.2% return game winning percentage (104 return games won out of 430).
- Tiafoe has an 89.5% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 20.3% winning percentage in return games (68 of 76 in service games, and 16 of 79 in return games).
- Tiafoe’s 37.1% break point win percentage (91-for-245) ranks 128th this year.
- On grass so far this year, Tiafoe is 70th in break point win percentage (42.3%) after going 11-for-26.
Tiafoe Recent Performances
- Tiafoe defeated No. 117-ranked Dominic Stephan Stricker 7-6, 6-4, 6-2 on Thursday to advance to the Round of 32.
- In his most recent tournament (cinch Championships), Tiafoe was beaten by Sebastian Korda 6-7, 3-6 on June 21, in the round of 16.
- Tiafoe played an average of 20 games in his two matches in London.
- Tiafoe’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 85%, and he won 20% on his opponent’s serve.
- Dimitrov has played 33 matches so far this year (winning 54.0% of games across all court types), and 23.5 games per match (27.9 in best-of-five matches).
- Dimitrov has played five matches on grass this year, and 19.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Dimitrov has won 80.1% of his games on serve, and 27.0% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Dimitrov has won 83.3% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
- Dimitrov is 129th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 88 of 223 (39.5%).
- On grass, Dimitrov has converted eight of 24 break points (33.3%).
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- Dimitrov is coming off a 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 victory over No. 102-ranked Ilya Ivashka in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
- In the quarterfinals round of cinch Championships, Dimitrov’s last tournament, he was eliminated by No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz (4-6, 4-6) on June 23.
- Dimitrov played five matches in London, and he averaged 19.8 games per match.
- Dimitrov won 83.3% of his service games and 27.6% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.