Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Frances Tiafoe vs. Daniel Evans Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 23
- Court Surface: Hard
|Frances Tiafoe (-205)||Daniel Evans (+165)|
In the Round of 32 of the Erste Bank Open on Monday, Daniel Evans (ranked No. 34) takes on Frances Tiafoe (No. 14).
Tiafoe vs. Evans Matchup History
- Tiafoe and Evans have split their four head-to-head matches. The most recent one was on August 4, 2023, ending with Evans winning 6-4, 7-5.
- In 10 total sets versus each other, Evans has taken six, and Tiafoe four.
- In terms of games against each other, Tiafoe and Evans have played 95, and Tiafoe has won more (48). Evans has taken 47 of them.
- In four matches versus one another, Tiafoe and Evans have averaged 23.8 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Tiafoe is averaging 26.5 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 49 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.8% game winning percentage.
- Through 28 matches on hard courts this year, Tiafoe averages 26.1 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set with a 54.1% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Tiafoe’s service game winning percentage is 84.3% (winning 533 of 632 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 24.8% (winning 165 of 665 return games).
- Tiafoe is 299-for-352 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 84.9%) and 96-for-378 in return games (25.4%).
- Tiafoe is 137-for-352 on break points (38.9%) to rank 213th.
- On hard courts, Tiafoe is 125th in break point winning percentage (38.2%) after going 79-for-207.
Tiafoe Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships, Tiafoe went down in the round of 32 to No. 50-ranked Aslan Karatsev, 3-6, 6-7 on October 17.
- Tiafoe played an average of 22 games in his one match in Tokyo.
- Tiafoe’s service-game winning percentage in Japan was 72.7%, and he won 9.1% on his opponent’s serve.
- Evans has played 24.1 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 37 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- In his 24 matches on hard courts this year, Evans has played an average of 24.0 games (21.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Evans has won 21.2% of his return games so far this year, and 77.2% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Evans has won 77.4% of his games on serve, and 22.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Evans has converted 92 of 244 break points (37.7%).
- Evans has converted 63 of 164 break points on hard courts (38.4%), and is 135th in break points won.
Evans Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Stockholm Open (his most recent tournament), Evans was beaten by Filip Misolic 4-6, 6-7 on October 17.
- In his one match in Stockholm, Evans averaged 23 games per match.
- Evans secured 66.7% of his service games and 18.2% of his return games while playing in Sweden.