Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Thiago Agustin Tirante vs. Daniel Rincon Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 12
- Venue: Circolo Tennis Maggioni
- Location: San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
- Court Surface: Clay
|Thiago Agustin Tirante (-185)||Daniel Rincon (+140)|
On Wednesday, Daniel Rincon (No. 280 in the world) takes on Thiago Agustin Tirante (No. 132) in the Round of 16 of the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023.
Tirante vs. Rincon Matchup History
- Tirante has not gone toe to toe with Rincon in the past five years.
- Through 13 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Tirante has played 21.8 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches). He won 50.5% of them.
- In his nine matches on a clay surface over the past year, Tirante has averaged 23.9 games (20.9 in best-of-three matches).
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Tirante has won 73.9% of his games on serve, and 26.1% on return.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Tirante has won 78.9% of his games on serve, and 30.9% on return.
Tirante Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Tirante was victorious 6-2, 6-2 versus Peter Buldorini on Monday.
- In his previous tournament (the Wimbledon), Tirante was defeated by Gauthier Onclin 2-6, 0-6 on June 26, in the qualification round 1.
- In London, Tirante’s one match had 14 games on average.
- In United Kingdom, Tirante won two of seven service games (28.6%) and zero of seven return games (0%).
- Rincon has averaged 24.4 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) through his eight matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 45.6% of the games.
- In six matches in the past 12 months on clay, Rincon has averaged 26.7 games per match (26.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.4 games per set, winning 48.8% of the games.
- Rincon is 13-for-22 in service games (59.1%) and 4-for-23 in return games (17.4%) including all surfaces.
- Rincon is 13-for-22 in service games on clay (59.1%) and 4-for-23 in return games (17.4%).
Rincon Recent Performances
- Rincon advanced over Leandro Riedi 6-4, 4-3 on Tuesday to reach the Round of 16.
- Rincon was defeated by Abedallah Shelbayh (3-6, 2-6) on June 24 in the qualification round 1s of the Mallorca Championships (his last tournament).
- In his one match in Mallorca, Rincon played an average of 17 games per match.