Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Thiago Agustin Tirante vs. Zhizhen Zhang Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Zhizhen Zhang (-195)||Thiago Agustin Tirante (+160)|
Zhizhen Zhang (No. 71) will take on Thiago Agustin Tirante (No. 153) in the Round of 64 of the French Open on Thursday, June 1.
Tirante vs. Zhang Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Tirante and Zhang have gone head to head.
- Through 12 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Tirante has played 22.4 games per match. He won 52.8% of them.
- Over the past year, Tirante has played seven matches on clay, and 23.9 games per match.
- Over the past year, Tirante has been victorious in 29.2% of his return games and 81.7% of his service games.
- On clay over the past year, Tirante has claimed 82.9% of his service games and 38.5% of his return games.
Tirante Recent Performances
- Tirante beat Botic Van de Zandschulp 6-2, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Monday in the Round of 128.
- Tirante was eliminated in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament (the Argentina Open) 2-6, 4-6 by No. 98-ranked Juan Pablo Varillas on February 11.
- Tirante played an average of 18 games in his one match in Buenos Aires.
- Zhang has averaged 25.1 games per match in his 38 matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 50.3% of the games.
- In 10 matches in the past year on clay, Zhang has averaged 26.6 games per match and 10.6 games per set, winning 49.6% of the games.
- Zhang has an 80.9% winning percentage on serve and a 17.0% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- Playing on clay, Zhang has a 79.8% winning percentage on serve, and 14.6% on return.
Zhang Recent Performances
- Zhang advanced over Dusan Lajovic 6-1, 4-1 (retired) on Monday to make the Round of 64.
- Zhang was taken down by No. 112-ranked Arthur Fils 3-6, 2-6 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, on May 22.
- Zhang participated in three matches in Lyon, averaging 22 games per match.
- Zhang won 37.5% of his service games (three of eight) in France along with 22.2% of his return games (two of nine).