Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Yannick Hanfmann Match Information
- Tournament: The Mallorca Championships
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 28
- Venue: Country Club Santa Ponsa
- Location: Mallorca, Philippines
- Court Surface: Grass
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-425)||Yannick Hanfmann (+320)|
On Wednesday, Yannick Hanfmann (No. 48 in the world) takes on Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 5) in the Round of 16 of the Mallorca Championships.
Tsitsipas vs. Hanfmann Matchup History
- Tsitsipas has not faced Hanfmann in the past five years.
- Tsitsipas has played 38 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.8 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 55.4% of those games.
- Tsitsipas averages 31.3 games per match (31.3 in best-of-three matches) and 11.8 games per set in three matches on grass courts this year.
- Tsitsipas has an 85.5% service game winning percentage and a 24.4% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (425 service games won out of 497, and 118 return games won out of 483).
- Tsitsipas has an 85.4% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 13.0% winning percentage in return games (41 of 48 in service games, and six of 46 in return games).
- Tsitsipas is 109-for-271 on break points (40.2%) to rank 120th.
- On grass, Tsitsipas has won 22.7% of break points (five out of 22, to rank 75th).
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- Tsitsipas was eliminated in the round of 16 of his last tournament (the Terra Wortmann Open) 6-7, 5-7 by No. 28-ranked Nicolas Jarry on June 21.
- Tsitsipas averaged 30.5 games per match in Halle in two matches.
- Tsitsipas won 87.1% of his service games and 10% of his return games in Halle.
- In his 43 matches this year, Hanfmann has played an average of 23.0 games across all court surfaces (21.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his two matches on grass this year, Hanfmann has played an average of 25.0 games (25.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Hanfmann has won 26.6% of his return games and 79.9% of his service games.
- On grass, Hanfmann has won 80.0% of his service games and 16.0% of his return games.
- Hanfmann is 129th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 88 of 241 (36.5%).
- Hanfmann has converted four of 14 break points on grass (28.6%), and is 83rd in break points won.
Hanfmann Recent Performances
- Hanfmann defeated No. 67-ranked Pedro Cachin 6-2, 6-1 on Monday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In the round of 16s of the Terra Wortmann Open (his last tournament), Hanfmann was eliminated by Andrey Rublev 6-7, 3-6 on June 22.
- Hanfmann played two matches in Halle, averaging 25 games.
- Hanfmann’s service-game winning percentage was 80% in Germany, and he clinched 16% of his games on his opponent’s serve.