Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Ugo Humbert Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 9
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-195)||Ugo Humbert (+155)|
On Monday, Ugo Humbert (No. 34 in the world) faces Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 6) in the Round of 32 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Tsitsipas vs. Humbert Matchup History
- Humbert and Tsitsipas have met three times in the past five years and Humbert is 2-1, including a 6-3, 6-7, 6-1 victory for Tsitsipas at the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 10, 2021 (their most recent meeting).
- Humbert and Tsitsipas have played nine sets against each other, and Humbert has the advantage, taking five of them. Tsitsipas has won four.
- Tsitsipas has won more against Humbert in 97 total games between them, 51 (52.6%) compared to Humbert’s 46.
- Humbert and Tsitsipas have played each other three times, averaging 32.3 games and three sets per match.
- Tsitsipas is averaging 27.5 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) through his 54 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 54.5% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Tsitsipas has played 24 matches (averaging 27 games per match — 21.1 in best-of-three matches — and 10.3 games per set).
- Tsitsipas has compiled a service game winning percentage of 86.1% on all surfaces (642-for-746 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 22.5% (166-for-737 in return games).
- Tsitsipas has 284 wins in 328 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 86.6%), and 69 wins in 320 return games (21.6%).
- Tsitsipas ranks 210th in break point win percentage (39.5%) after going 147-for-372 on break points this year.
- Tsitsipas’ 60 break points won on 141 total break points on hard courts (42.6% winning percentage) ranks 128th.
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Tsitsipas won 6-4, 6-2 versus Rinky Hijikata on Saturday.
- Tsitsipas was defeated in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the China Open) 4-6, 4-6 by No. 23-ranked Nicolas Jarry on September 29.
- Tsitsipas played an average of 20 games in his one match in Beijing.
- While playing in China, Tsitsipas won 80% of his service games and 0% of his return games.
- Humbert has played 25.4 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 40 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Humbert has played 25 matches on hard courts this year, and 25.1 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Humbert has won 77.8% of his games on serve, and 23.2% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Humbert has won 78.5% of his games on serve, and 24.5% on return.
- Humbert has converted 103 of 294 break points overall (35.0%), and is 226th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Humbert has converted 36.5% of his break-point chances (70 of 192).
Humbert Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Humbert was victorious 6-4, 1-6, 6-2 against Botic Van de Zandschulp on Saturday.
- Humbert came up just short of the final in his last tournament, as he was eliminated by Daniil Medvedev (4-6, 6-3, 1-6) on October 2 in the quarterfinals of the China Open.
- Humbert played three matches in Beijing, averaging 29 games.
- Humbert’s service-game winning percentage was 69.8% in China, and he was victorious in 34.1% of his games on his opponent’s serve.