Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Hubert Hurkacz Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, August 17
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-220)||Hubert Hurkacz (+175)|
In the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open on Thursday, Stefanos Tsitsipas (ranked No. 4) takes on Hubert Hurkacz (No. 20).
Tsitsipas vs. Hurkacz Matchup History
- Tsitsipas and Hurkacz have met five times in the past five years and Tsitsipas is 3-2, including a 7-6, 6-3 win for Tsitsipas last time around at the The Astana Open on October 7, 2022.
- Tsitsipas and Hurkacz have played 14 sets against each other, with Tsitsipas winning eight of them and Hurkacz taking six.
- Tsitsipas has taken 74 games versus Hurkacz (53.6%), while Hurkacz has won 64.
- In five matchups between Tsitsipas and Hurkacz, they have averaged 27.6 games and 2.8 sets per match.
- In his 48 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Tsitsipas is averaging 27.4 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 54.9% of those games.
- In 18 matches on hard courts this year, Tsitsipas averages 26.6 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set with a 55.6% game winning percentage.
- Tsitsipas has an 86.3% service game winning percentage and a 22.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (572 service games won out of 663, and 149 return games won out of 650).
- Tsitsipas has 214 wins in 245 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 87.3%), and 52 wins in 233 return games (22.3%).
- Tsitsipas’ 134 break points won on 336 total break points (39.9% win percentage) ranks 198th this year.
- On hard courts, Tsitsipas is 47-for-105 on break points (44.8%) to rank 115th.
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- Tsitsipas beat No. 40-ranked Ben Shelton 7-6, 7-6 on Wednesday to reach the Round of 16.
- In his most recent tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Tsitsipas fell in the round of 32 to No. 276-ranked Gael Monfils, 4-6, 3-6 on August 9.
- Tsitsipas averaged 19.0 games per match in Toronto in one match.
- Tsitsipas’ service-game winning percentage in Canada was 70.0%, and he won 0.0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Hurkacz has played 40 matches so far this year (winning 51.9% of games across all court types), and 32.2 games per match (28.3 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Hurkacz has played 21 matches so far this year, totaling 30.5 games per match (27.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.7% of games.
- So far this year, Hurkacz has won 18.8% of his return games and 84.5% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Hurkacz has won 83.8% of his service games and 21.3% of his return games.
- Hurkacz has converted 32.5% of his break-point opportunities overall (100 of 308).
- Including hard courts only, Hurkacz has converted 33.7% of his break-point opportunities (56 of 166).
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- Hurkacz defeated Borna Coric 5-7, 6-3, 6-3 on Wednesday in the Round of 32.
- Hurkacz was defeated by No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz 6-3, 6-7, 6-7 in the round of 16 of his last tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, on August 10.
- Hurkacz played three matches in Toronto, averaging 28.0 games per match.
- Hurkacz was victorious in 81.4% of his service games (35 of 43) in Canada along with 31.7% of his return games (13 of 41).