Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. John Isner Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-360)||John Isner (+270)|
In the Mifel Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, No. 5-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas takes on No. 114 John Isner.
Tsitsipas vs. Isner Matchup History
- Tsitsipas and Isner have played four times in the past five years, and Tsitsipas has taken every match, including the last one at the Western & Southern Open on August 19, 2022 (7-6, 5-7, 6-3).
- Tsitsipas has taken nine sets off Isner, or 81.8%, compared to Isner’s two.
- In 118 total games against one another, Tsitsipas has taken 68, and Isner 50.
- Tsitsipas and Isner have matched up four times, averaging 29.5 games and 2.8 sets per match.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Tsitsipas has competed in 43 total matches with a 54.6% game winning percentage. He averages 28.0 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- On hard courts, Tsitsipas has played 13 matches (averaging 28.5 games per match — 21.0 in best-of-three matches — and 10.3 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Tsitsipas’ service game winning percentage is 86.2% (winning 524 of 608 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 22.6% (claiming 135 of 598 return games).
- Tsitsipas is 166-for-190 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 87.4%) and 38-for-181 in return games (21.0%).
- Tsitsipas is 121-for-306 on break points (39.5%) to rank 195th.
- On hard courts, Tsitsipas has won 45.3% of break points (34 out of 75, to rank 122nd).
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- In the the Wimbledon, Tsitsipas’ last tournament, he was beaten 6-3, 6-7, 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 by No. 43-ranked Christopher Eubanks on July 10 in the round of 16 round.
- There were 49.8 games, on average, in Tsitsipas’ four matches in London.
- In United Kingdom, Tsitsipas won 88 of 97 service games (90.7%) and 16 of 102 return games (15.7%).
- In the past 12 months Isner has played 26 matches (including all court surfaces), winning 49.4% of the games. He has averaged 29.2 games per match (28.2 in best-of-three matches) and 11.0 games per set.
- Isner has averaged 28.3 games per match (29.3 in best-of-three matches) and 11.2 games per set through 19 matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, winning 49.4% of the games.
- Isner is 333-for-378 in service games (88.1%) and 42-for-381 in return games (11.0%) including all surfaces.
- Isner has picked up 238 wins in 265 service games on hard courts (89.8%), and 28 wins in 273 return games (10.3%).
Isner Recent Performances
- Isner is coming off a 6-2, 7-6 win over No. 110-ranked Rinky Hijikata in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- In the round of 32s of the Truist Atlanta Open (his previous tournament), Isner was defeated by Dominik Koepfer 6-3, 6-7, 6-7 on July 25.
- Isner’s one match in Atlanta had an average of 35 game per match.
- Isner clinched 89.5% of his service games and 6.3% of his return games while playing in United States.