Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Milos Raonic Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-300)||Milos Raonic (+235)|
In a match scheduled for Monday, Milos Raonic (No. 339 in rankings) will take on Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 7) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Tsitsipas vs. Raonic Matchup History
- In the lone match between Tsitsipas and Raonic in the past five years, in the semifinals of the Western & Southern Open, Raonic won 7-6, 6-3.
- In two total sets versus each other, Raonic has taken two, and Tsitsipas zero.
- In 22 total games against one another, Raonic has won 13, and Tsitsipas nine.
- In one match versus one another, Tsitsipas and Raonic have averaged 22.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Tsitsipas is averaging 27.2 games per match (37.4 in best-of-five matches) in his 50 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 54.6% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Tsitsipas has played 20 matches (averaging 26.2 games per match — 35.0 in best-of-five matches — and 10.3 games per set).
- Tsitsipas is 591-for-684 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 86.4%) and 151-for-674 in return games (22.4%) on all surfaces.
- Tsitsipas has an 87.6% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 21.0% winning percentage in return games (233 of 266 service games, and 54 of 257 return games).
- Tsitsipas is 134-for-339 on break points (39.5%) to rank 195th.
- On hard courts, Tsitsipas has won 43.5% of break points (47 out of 108, which ranks 110th).
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Tsitsipas’ previous tournament, he was defeated 3-6, 4-6 by No. 20-ranked Hubert Hurkacz on August 17 in the round of 16 round.
- In Cincinnati, Tsitsipas’ two matches had 22.5 games on average.
- While playing in United States, Tsitsipas won 90.5% of his service games and 8.3% of his return games.
- Raonic has played seven matches across all court types in the past year, averaging 28.6 games per match (44.5 in best-of-five matches) and winning 51.0% of the games.
- Raonic has averaged 24.0 games per match and 10.3 games per set through three matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, winning 51.4% of the games.
- Raonic has compiled a service game winning percentage of 85.3% on all surfaces (87-for-102) and a return game winning percentage of 15.3% (15-for-98).
- Raonic has gone 32-for-37 in service games on hard courts (86.5%), and 5-for-35 in return games (14.3%).
Raonic Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Raonic’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 3-6 by No. 59-ranked Mackenzie McDonald on August 10.
- Raonic’s three matches in Toronto included an average of 24.0 games per match.
- Raonic was victorious in 86.5% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games while playing in Canada.