Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Dominic Thiem Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 23
- Court Surface: Hard
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (-350)||Dominic Thiem (+265)|
No. 7-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas will meet No. 86 Dominic Thiem in the Erste Bank Open Round of 32 on Monday, October 23.
Tsitsipas vs. Thiem Matchup History
- Tsitsipas is 2-1 against Thiem in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one took place at the Wimbledon on July 4, 2023 and was won by Tsitsipas 3-6, 7-6, 6-2, 6-7, 7-6.
- In 11 total sets against one another, Tsitsipas has won six, and Thiem five.
- Tsitsipas and Thiem have played 117 total games versus each other, with Tsitsipas taking 60 and Thiem 57.
- In three matches versus one another, Tsitsipas and Thiem have averaged 39 games and 3.7 sets per match.
- Tsitsipas is averaging 27.2 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 58 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 54.5% game winning percentage.
- Tsitsipas has played 28 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 26.6 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set while winning 54.4% of games.
- Tsitsipas has compiled a service game winning percentage of 86.1% on all surfaces (685-for-796 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 22.3% (175-for-783 in return games).
- Tsitsipas is 327-for-378 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 86.5%) and 78-for-366 in return games (21.3%).
- Tsitsipas’ 156 break points won on 406 total break points (38.4% win percentage) is 209th this year.
- Tsitsipas’ 69 break points won on 175 total break points on hard courts (39.4% winning percentage) ranks 131st.
Tsitsipas Recent Performances
- Tsitsipas was beaten by Arthur Fils short of the final (6-7, 6-7) on October 21 in the semifinals of his last tournament, the European Open.
- In Antwerpen, Tsitsipas’ one match included 21 games on average.
- While playing in Belgium, Tsitsipas won 90.9% of his service games and 30% of his return games.
- Thiem has played 36 matches this year, and 25.3 games per match across all court types (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 10 matches this year on hard courts, Thiem has played 26.8 games per match (28.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.9% of them.
- So far this year, Thiem has won 80.1% of his service games and 18.4% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Thiem has won 79.1% of his service games and 18.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Thiem has converted 35.2% of his break-point opportunities (74 of 210).
- Thiem has converted 22 of 62 break points on hard courts (35.5%), and is 215th in break points won.
Thiem Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the European Open, Thiem’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 7-5, 4-6 by No. 56-ranked Yannick Hanfmann on October 19.
- Thiem’s two matches in Antwerpen had an average of 31 games per match.
- Thiem won 83.3% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games while playing in Belgium.