Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Luca van Assche vs. Francisco Cerundolo Match Information
- Tournament: The Nordea Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 19
- Venue: Bastad Tennis Stadium
- Location: Båstad, Sweden
- Court Surface: Clay
|Francisco Cerundolo (-275)||Luca van Assche (+215)|
In the Nordea Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, No. 77-ranked Luca van Assche meets No. 20 Francisco Cerundolo.
van Assche vs. Cerundolo Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which van Assche and Cerundolo have competed against each other.
van Assche Stats
- This year across all court types, van Assche has played 20 total matches with a 46.9% game winning percentage. He averages 25.5 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set.
- van Assche averages 24.6 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set through 10 matches on clay surfaces this year.
- van Assche has compiled a service game winning percentage of 67.2% on all surfaces (123-for-183 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 23.1% (43-for-186 in return games).
- In games on clay, van Assche has a 72.3% winning percentage in service games and a 25.8% winning percentage in return games (68 service games won out of 94, and 24 return games won out of 93 on clay).
- van Assche’s 43.5% break point winning percentage (37-for-85) ranks 258th this year.
- On clay surfaces, van Assche has won 51.2% of break points (22 out of 43, to rank 170th).
van Assche Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, van Assche won 7-6, 6-4 against Dragos Nicolae Madaras on Monday.
- van Assche was eliminated by Aslan Karatsev (7-6, 4-6, 2-6, 4-6) on July 3 in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament, the Wimbledon.
- van Assche played an average of 41 games in his one match in London.
- van Assche won 70% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games in London.
- Cerundolo has played 43 matches so far this year, and 26.2 games per match across all court surfaces (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 26 matches on clay this year, Cerundolo has played an average of 25.9 games (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Cerundolo has won 75.5% of his service games and 30.6% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Cerundolo has won 75.3% of his games on serve, and 33.2% on return.
- Cerundolo has converted 163 of 410 break points overall (39.8%), and is 157th in break points won.
- Cerundolo has converted 38.9% of his break-point opportunities on clay (105 of 270).
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), Cerundolo was defeated 2-6, 2-6, 2-6 by No. 37-ranked Jiri Lehecka on July 6.
- Cerundolo played two matches in London, averaging 32 games per match.
- Cerundolo clinched 75% of his service games and 15.6% of his return games in London.