Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Luca van Assche vs. Alexandre Muller Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Luca van Assche (-135)||Alexandre Muller (+110)|
No. 77-ranked Luca van Assche will meet No. 76 Alexandre Muller in the Hamburg European Open Round of 32 on Monday, July 24.
van Assche vs. Muller Matchup History
- van Assche and Muller are 2-2 against each other. van Assche won their last match on March 31, 2023, 6-2, 6-1.
- van Assche and Muller have each taken four of eight sets against the other.
- van Assche and Muller have played 78 total games against each other, with van Assche winning 41 and Muller 37.
- Muller and van Assche have played each other four times, averaging 19.5 games and two sets per match.
van Assche Stats
- This year across all court surfaces, van Assche has played 22 total matches with a 46.7% game winning percentage. He averages 25.0 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set.
- In 12 matches on clay courts this year, van Assche averages 23.8 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set with a 49.7% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, van Assche’s service game winning percentage is 66.5% (winning 135 of 203 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 23.8% (taking 49 of 206 return games).
- When playing on clay surfaces, van Assche has a 70.2% winning percentage in service games and a 26.5% winning percentage in return games (80 service games won out of 114, and 30 return games won out of 113 on clay).
- van Assche’s 42.0% break point win percentage (42-for-100) ranks 252nd this year.
- van Assche has claimed 46.6% of break points on clay (27 out of 58, to rank 161st).
van Assche Recent Performances
- In his last tournament (the Nordea Open), van Assche was eliminated by Francisco Cerundolo 2-6, 3-6 on July 19, in the round of 16.
- In Båstad, van Assche’s two matches had 20 games on average.
- van Assche’s service-game winning percentage in Sweden was 60%, and he won 30% on his opponent’s serve.
- Muller has played 26 matches so far this year (winning 49.3% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.2 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Muller has played 13 matches on clay so far this year, and 21.8 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Muller has won 22.7% of his return games and 75.0% of his service games.
- On clay, Muller has won 73.8% of his service games and 19.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Muller has converted 46 of 112 break points (41.1%).
- Muller has converted 20 of 49 break points on clay (40.8%), and is 182nd in break points won.
Muller Recent Performances
- Muller was eliminated by Dominic Thiem (1-6, 6-7) on July 17 in the round of 32s of the Swiss Open Gstaad (his last tournament).
- Muller played one match in Gstaad, averaging 20 games per match.
- Muller was victorious in 70% of his service games (seven of 10) in Switzerland along with 0% of his return games (zero of 10).