Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Botic Van de Zandschulp vs. Roberto Bautista Agut Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Indoors Basel
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 23
- Venue: St. Jakobshalle Basel
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Botic Van de Zandschulp (-235)||Roberto Bautista Agut (+185)|
No. 65-ranked Botic Van de Zandschulp will meet No. 48 Roberto Bautista Agut in the Swiss Indoors Basel Round of 32 on Monday, October 23.
Van de Zandschulp vs. Bautista Agut Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Van de Zandschulp and Bautista Agut have played each other.
Van de Zandschulp Stats
- Van de Zandschulp has averaged 25.8 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 35 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 48.0% of games.
- On hard courts, Van de Zandschulp has played 21 matches (averaging 25.0 games per match — 24.4 in best-of-three matches — and 10.3 games per set).
- Van de Zandschulp has compiled a service game winning percentage of 72.3% on all surfaces (324-for-448 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 24.0% (109-for-454 in return games).
- Van de Zandschulp is 194-for-261 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 74.3%) and 62-for-264 in return games (23.5%).
- Van de Zandschulp ranks 235th in break point winning percentage (34.7%) after going 101-for-291 on break points this year.
- Van de Zandschulp has won 37.7% of break points on hard courts so far this year (60 out of 159, which ranks 141st).
Van de Zandschulp Recent Performances
- Van de Zandschulp is coming off a 7-6, 6-3 victory over No. 82-ranked Arthur Rinderknech in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Van de Zandschulp was beaten by Stefanos Tsitsipas (5-7, 3-6) on October 19 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the European Open.
- In Antwerpen, Van de Zandschulp’s two matches included 26 games on average.
- While playing in Belgium, Van de Zandschulp won 84.6% of his service games and 15.4% of his return games.
Bautista Agut Stats
- Through 33 matches so far this year, Bautista Agut has played 27.8 games per match (25.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On hard courts, Bautista Agut has played 17 matches so far this year, totaling 28.8 games per match (26.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.9% of games.
- Bautista Agut has won 79.0% of his service games so far this year, and 21.7% of his return games.
- Bautista Agut has won 21.3% of his return games on hard courts, and 79.5% of his service games.
- Bautista Agut has converted 34.1% of his break-point chances overall (90 of 264).
- Including hard courts only, Bautista Agut has converted 35.3% of his break-point opportunities (48 of 136).
Bautista Agut Recent Performances
- Bautista Agut was eliminated by Elias Ymer (4-6, 4-6) on October 16 in the round of 32s of the Stockholm Open (his most recent tournament).
- Bautista Agut played one match in Stockholm, averaging 20 games.
- Bautista Agut clinched 70% of his service games and 10% of his return games in Stockholm.