Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Botic Van de Zandschulp vs. Maxime Cressy Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Maxime Cressy (-115)||Botic Van de Zandschulp (-110)|
On Monday, Botic Van de Zandschulp (No. 41 in the world) meets Maxime Cressy (No. 42) in the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne.
Van de Zandschulp vs. Cressy Matchup History
- Van de Zandschulp and Cressy played in the Round of 64 at the Western & Southern Open on August 14, 2022. Van de Zandschulp won 6-2, 4-6, 6-4.
- Van de Zandschulp and Cressy have played three sets versus each other, with Van de Zandschulp winning two of them and Cressy taking one.
- In 28 total games against one another, Van de Zandschulp has taken 16, and Cressy 12.
- Van de Zandschulp and Cressy have averaged 28.0 games and 3.0 sets in their one match against each other.
Van de Zandschulp Stats
- Van de Zandschulp is averaging 25.0 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 24 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 48.6% game winning percentage.
- On grass, Van de Zandschulp has played one match (averaging 18.0 games per match (18.0 in best-of-three matches) and 9.0 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Van de Zandschulp’s service game winning percentage is 71.7% (winning 215 of 300 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 25.6% (claiming 77 of 301 return games).
- On grass, Van de Zandschulp has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games and a 0.0% winning percentage in return games (six service games won out of nine, and zero return games won out of nine on grass).
- Van de Zandschulp is 71-for-208 on break points (34.1%) to rank 147th.
- Van de Zandschulp has won 0.0% of break points on grass courts so far this year (zero out of three, which ranks ).
Van de Zandschulp Recent Performances
- Van de Zandschulp was eliminated by Frances Tiafoe (2-6, 4-6) on June 20 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the cinch Championships.
- In his one match in London, Van de Zandschulp played an average of 18.0 games.
- Van de Zandschulp’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 66.7%, and he won 0.0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Cressy has played 27.6 games per match (26.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 22 matches so far this year across all court types.
- In his two matches on grass so far this year, Cressy has played an average of 23.5 games (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Cressy has won 83.4% of his service games this year, and 10.3% of his return games.
- Cressy has won 72.0% of his service games on grass, and 9.1% of his return games.
- Cressy has converted 24 of 78 break points overall (30.8%), and is 226th in break points won.
- Cressy has converted 22.2% of his break-point opportunities on grass (two of nine).
Cressy Recent Performances
- Cressy lost to No. 6-ranked Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune 6-7, 6-7 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the cinch Championships, on June 20.
- In his one match in London, Cressy played an average of 26.0 games per match.
- Cressy won 78.6% of his service games and 8.3% of his return games in London.