Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Botic Van de Zandschulp vs. Adrian Mannarino Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Adrian Mannarino (-140)||Botic Van de Zandschulp (+110)|
No. 60-ranked Botic Van de Zandschulp will take on No. 25 Adrian Mannarino in the Rolex Paris Masters Round of 64 on Monday, October 30.
Van de Zandschulp vs. Mannarino Matchup History
- Van de Zandschulp and Mannarino have played three times in the past five years and Van de Zandschulp is 2-1, including a 6-4, 4-6, 6-4 victory for Van de Zandschulp last time around at the Swiss Indoors Basel on October 25, 2022.
- In seven total sets against one another, Van de Zandschulp has won four, and Mannarino three.
- Mannarino and Van de Zandschulp have played 65 total games versus each other, with Mannarino taking 33 and Van de Zandschulp 32.
- In three matches versus one another, Van de Zandschulp and Mannarino have averaged 21.7 games and 2.3 sets per match.
Van de Zandschulp Stats
- In his 39 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Van de Zandschulp is averaging 25.5 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 48.6% of those games.
- Van de Zandschulp averages 24.7 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set in 25 matches on hard courts this year, with a 49.7% game winning percentage.
- Van de Zandschulp has a 72.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (342 service games won out of 474) and a 24.2% return game winning percentage (116 return games won out of 479).
- Van de Zandschulp has a 73.9% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 23.9% winning percentage in return games (212 of 287 service games, and 69 of 289 return games).
- Van de Zandschulp is 108-for-310 on break points (34.8%) which ranks 232nd.
- Van de Zandschulp’s 67 break points won on 178 total break points on hard courts this year (37.6% winning percentage) ranks 138th.
Van de Zandschulp Recent Performances
- Van de Zandschulp defeated No. 44-ranked Sebastian Ofner 7-6, 6-2 on Sunday to make the Round of 64.
- Van de Zandschulp was beaten in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament (the Swiss Indoors Basel) 4-6, 2-6 by No. 19-ranked Felix Auger-Aliassime on October 26.
- Van de Zandschulp averaged 23.3 games per match in Basel in four matches.
- While playing in Switzerland, Van de Zandschulp won 69.2% of his service games and 28% of his return games.
- Mannarino has played 57 matches this year, and 24.5 games per match across all court types (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Mannarino has played 35 matches this year, totaling 25.1 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.8% of games.
- Mannarino has won 26.4% of his return games this year, and 77.9% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Mannarino has won 80% of his service games and 25.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Mannarino has converted 168 of 350 break points (48.0%).
- Mannarino has converted 46.7% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (100 of 214).
Mannarino Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Swiss Indoors Basel (his previous tournament), Mannarino was beaten by Nicolas Jarry 6-7, 7-6, 4-6 on October 24.
- Mannarino participated in one match in Basel, and he averaged 36 games per match.
- Mannarino secured 83.3% of his service games (15 of 18) in Switzerland along with 11.1% of his return games (two of 18).