Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Botic Van de Zandschulp vs. Jordan Thompson Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jordan Thompson (-265)||Botic Van de Zandschulp (+210)|
No. 55-ranked Botic Van de Zandschulp will meet No. 50 Jordan Thompson in the US Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, August 29.
Van de Zandschulp vs. Thompson Matchup History
- Van de Zandschulp and Thompson have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
Van de Zandschulp Stats
- In his 28 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Van de Zandschulp is averaging 26.2 games per match (38.2 in best-of-five matches) and winning 47.8% of those games.
- Van de Zandschulp averages 25.5 games per match (34.5 in best-of-five matches) and 10.5 games per set through 14 matches on hard courts this year.
- Van de Zandschulp has amassed a service game winning percentage of 72.0% on all surfaces (262-for-364 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 24.1% (89-for-370 in return games).
- Van de Zandschulp has a 74.6% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 23.3% winning percentage in return games (132 of 177 service games, and 42 of 180 return games).
- Van de Zandschulp’s 81 break points won on 242 total break points (33.5% winning percentage) is 227th this year.
- On hard courts, Van de Zandschulp is 40-for-110 on break points (36.4%) to rank 124th.
Van de Zandschulp Recent Performances
- Van de Zandschulp was eliminated by Omni Kumar (3-6, 5-7) on August 22 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Winston-Salem Open.
- In Winston Salem, Van de Zandschulp’s one match included 21.0 games on average.
- Van de Zandschulp won seven of 10 service games (70.0%) in United States along with one of 11 return games (9.1%).
- Through 44 matches so far this year, Thompson has played 24.5 games per match (40.3 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.4% of them (across all court types).
- On hard courts, Thompson has played 27 matches so far this year, totaling 23.7 games per match (40.0 in best-of-five matches) while winning 53.7% of games.
- Thompson has won 19.1% of his return games so far this year, and 82.1% of his service games.
- Thompson has won 18.2% of his return games on hard courts, and 82.4% of his service games.
- Thompson is 245th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 67 of 193 (34.7%).
- Including hard courts only, Thompson has converted 31.6% of his break-point chances (30 of 95).
Thompson Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the Western & Southern Open, Thompson’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 5-7, 6-4, 3-6 by No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on August 15.
- Thompson’s four matches in Cincinnati had an average of 27.3 games per match.
- Thompson clinched 82.1% of his service games (23 of 28) in United States along with 17.2% of his return games (five of 29).