Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Botic Van de Zandschulp vs. Juan Pablo Varillas Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Botic Van de Zandschulp (-120)||Juan Pablo Varillas (-105)|
Botic Van de Zandschulp (No. 45 ranking) will meet Juan Pablo Varillas (No. 66) in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg European Open on Monday, July 24.
Van de Zandschulp vs. Varillas Matchup History
- Van de Zandschulp and Varillas played in the Round of 32 at the 2020 ATP Challenger Ismaning, Germany Men Singles on October 19, 2020. Van de Zandschulp won 6-0, 6-1.
- Van de Zandschulp has won two sets off Varillas, or 100.0%, compared to Varillas’ zero.
- Van de Zandschulp and Varillas have played 13 total games against each other, with Van de Zandschulp winning 12 and Varillas one.
- Van de Zandschulp and Varillas have played one time, averaging 13.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
Van de Zandschulp Stats
- This year across all court types, Van de Zandschulp has played 27 total matches with a 48.1% game winning percentage. He averages 26.4 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set.
- On clay, Van de Zandschulp has played 10 matches, averaging 24.7 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Van de Zandschulp has put together a service game winning percentage of 72.0% on all surfaces (255-for-354 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 24.5% (88-for-359 in return games).
- Van de Zandschulp is 84-for-124 in service games on clay courts (winning 67.7%) and 36-for-123 in return games (29.3%).
- Van de Zandschulp has won 33.5% of his break points this year (80 out of 239, which ranks 194th).
- Van de Zandschulp has won 32.7% of break points on clay courts so far this year (32 out of 98, to rank 148th).
Van de Zandschulp Recent Performances
- Van de Zandschulp was beaten in the round of 64 of his previous tournament (the Wimbledon) 1-6, 6-2, 4-6, 3-6 by No. 34-ranked Alejandro Davidovich Fokina on July 7.
- In his two matches in London, Van de Zandschulp played an average of 42.5 games.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Van de Zandschulp won 75.6% of his service games and 18.2% of his return games.
- Varillas has played 32 matches this year, and 25.0 games per match across all court types (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Varillas has played 26 matches this year while winning 51.1% of games and 23.7 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Varillas has won 76.3% of his service games and 22.5% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Varillas has won 75.1% of his games on serve, and 26.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Varillas has converted 76 of 188 break points (40.4%).
- Varillas has converted 41.0% of his break-point chances on clay (66 of 161).
Varillas Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals round of the Swiss Open Gstaad, Varillas’ most recent tournament, he was beaten by No. 79-ranked Albert Ramos-Vinolas (7-6, 1-6, 4-6) on July 21.
- Varillas participated in three matches in Gstaad, averaging 20.7 games.
- In Switzerland, Varillas captured 24 of 29 service games (82.8%) and 12 of 33 return games (36.4%).