Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Juan Pablo Varillas vs. Facundo Bagnis Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Open Gstaad
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 20
- Venue: Roy Emerson Arena
- Location: Gstaad, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Juan Pablo Varillas (-205)||Facundo Bagnis (+165)|
In the Round of 16 of the Swiss Open Gstaad on Thursday, Juan Pablo Varillas (ranked No. 66) meets Facundo Bagnis (No. 136).
Varillas vs. Bagnis Matchup History
- When these two have played, Varillas has won four times. In their most recent match on November 20, 2022, Varillas took it 7-6, 4-6, 6-4.
- Varillas and Bagnis have played 12 sets versus each other, with Varillas winning eight of them and Bagnis taking four.
- Varillas has won 67 games versus Bagnis (54.0%), while Bagnis has taken 57.
- In five matchups between Varillas and Bagnis, they have averaged 24.8 games and 2.4 sets per match.
- Varillas has averaged 25.5 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 29 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 49.1% of games.
- Varillas averages 24.0 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set through 23 matches on clay courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Varillas’ service game winning percentage is 75.7% (winning 243 of 321 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 21.1% (claiming 68 of 322 return games).
- Varillas is 169-for-228 in service games on clay (winning 74.1%) and 57-for-229 in return games (24.9%).
- Varillas’ 65 break points won on 163 total break points (39.9% win percentage) ranks 208th this year.
- On clay courts, Varillas has won 40.4% of break points (55 out of 136, to rank 113th).
Varillas Recent Performances
- Varillas defeated No. 132-ranked Otto Virtanen 6-2, 6-3 on Tuesday to reach the Round of 16.
- In the the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023, Varillas’ last tournament, he was beaten 6-7, 2-6 by No. 169-ranked Elias Ymer on July 12 in the round of 16 round.
- In Salzburg, Varillas’ two matches included 19 games on average.
- In the past year Bagnis has competed in 27 matches (including all court types), winning 50.8% of the games. He has averaged 23.7 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set.
- In 16 matches in the past year on clay, Bagnis has averaged 23.3 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set, winning 51.1% of the games.
- Bagnis has a 72.2% winning percentage on serve and a 26.9% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Playing on clay, Bagnis has a 71.1% winning percentage on serve, and 26.7% on return.
Bagnis Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Bagnis won 6-2, 2-6, 6-3 versus Arthur Rinderknech on Tuesday.
- In the round of 16s round of the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023, Bagnis’ previous tournament, he was beaten 6-7, 5-7 by No. 269-ranked Lukas Neumayer on July 12.
- In Bagnis’ two matches in Salzburg, there was an average of 30 games per match.