Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Juan Pablo Varillas vs. Hubert Hurkacz Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, June 2
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Hubert Hurkacz (-260)||Juan Pablo Varillas (+210)|
Juan Pablo Varillas (No. 94 ranking) will meet Hubert Hurkacz (No. 14) in the Round of 32 of the French Open on Friday, June 2.
Varillas vs. Hurkacz Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Varillas and Hurkacz have squared off on the court.
- Varillas has played 24 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.0 games per match (44.7 in best-of-five matches) and winning 50.3% of those games.
- Varillas averages 23.2 games per match (41.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.0 games per set through 19 matches on clay courts this year.
- Varillas has a 76.8% service game winning percentage and a 22.6% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (208 service games won out of 271, and 61 return games won out of 270).
- While playing on clay surfaces, Varillas has a 74.0% winning percentage in service games and a 26.7% winning percentage in return games (142 service games won out of 192, and 51 return games won out of 191 on clay).
- Varillas has won 39.6% of his break points this year (59 out of 149, which ranks 104th).
- Varillas has won 39.7% of break points on clay (50 out of 126, to rank 62nd).
Varillas Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Wednesday, Varillas beat No. 24-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut, 1-6, 4-6, 6-3, 6-1, 1-6.
- In his last tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, Varillas fell in a round of 16 to No. 28-ranked Francisco Cerundolo, 2-6 (retired) on May 23.
- Varillas played an average of 20 games in his two matches in Lyon.
- Varillas’ service-game winning percentage in France was 78.9%, and he won 14.3% on his opponent’s serve.
- Hurkacz has played 26 matches this year (winning 51.2% of games across all court types), and 32.2 games per match (46.3 in best-of-five matches).
- On clay, Hurkacz has played nine matches this year while winning 49.2% of games and 35.0 games per match (53.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Thus far this year, Hurkacz has won 19.7% of his return games and 82.4% of his service games.
- On clay, Hurkacz has won 78.8% of his service games and 18.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Hurkacz has converted 68 of 226 break points (30.1%).
- On clay, Hurkacz has converted 25 of 86 break points (29.1%).
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- Hurkacz defeated No. 39-ranked Tallon Griekspoor 6-3, 5-7, 6-7, 7-6, 4-6 on Wednesday to reach the Round of 32.
- In the round of 64s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (his last tournament), Hurkacz lost to Jeffrey John Wolf 3-6, 4-6 on May 13.
- Hurkacz’s one match in Rome had an average of 19 game per match.
- Hurkacz won 77.8% of his service games and 0% of his return games in Rome.