Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Juan Pablo Varillas vs. Albert Ramos-Vinolas Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Open Gstaad
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 21
- Venue: Roy Emerson Arena
- Location: Gstaad, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Juan Pablo Varillas (-185)||Albert Ramos-Vinolas (+150)|
Juan Pablo Varillas (No. 66 ranking) will take on Albert Ramos-Vinolas (No. 79) in the quarterfinals of the Swiss Open Gstaad on Friday, July 21.
Varillas vs. Ramos-Vinolas Matchup History
- Ramos-Vinolas holds a 3-1 record versus Varillas. Their most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon on May 21, 2023, was a 3-6, 7-6, 6-4 victory for Varillas.
- Ramos-Vinolas and Varillas have played nine sets versus each other, with Ramos-Vinolas winning six of them and Varillas winning three.
- In terms of games against each other, Ramos-Vinolas and Varillas have played 87, and Ramos-Vinolas has won more (49). Varillas has won 38 of them.
- Ramos-Vinolas and Varillas have played each other four times, averaging 21.8 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Varillas has played 29 total matches with a 49.1% game winning percentage. He averages 25.5 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Varillas averages 24 games per match (20.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set in 23 matches on clay courts this year.
- Varillas has a 75.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (243 service games won out of 321) and a 21.1% return game winning percentage (68 return games won out of 322).
- Varillas is 169-for-228 in service games on clay courts (winning 74.1%) and 57-for-229 in return games (24.9%).
- Varillas’ 65 break points won on 163 total break points (39.9% winning percentage) ranks 208th this year.
- On clay, Varillas has won 40.4% of break points (55 out of 136, which ranks 113th).
Varillas Recent Performances
- Varillas defeated Facundo Bagnis 6-2, 6-1 on Thursday in the Round of 16.
- In his previous tournament (the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023), Varillas was beaten by Elias Ymer 6-7, 2-6 on July 12, in the round of 16.
- Varillas played an average of 19 games in his two matches in Salzburg.
- Ramos-Vinolas has played 25 matches so far this year, and 27.5 games per match across all court types (25.7 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Ramos-Vinolas has played 19 matches so far this year while winning 49.2% of games and 26.7 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Ramos-Vinolas has won 75.5% of his games on serve, and 19.1% on return.
- Ramos-Vinolas has won 75% of his service games on clay, and 23.5% of his return games.
- Ramos-Vinolas has converted 39.2% of his break-point opportunities overall (58 of 148).
- On clay, Ramos-Vinolas has converted 52 of 125 break points (41.6%).
Ramos-Vinolas Recent Performances
- Ramos-Vinolas beat Lorenzo Sonego 6-3, 3-6, 6-4 on Thursday in the Round of 16.
- Ramos-Vinolas lost to No. 229-ranked Luciano Darderi 2-6, 6-4, 4-6 in the round of 16 of his previous tournament, the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023, on July 13.
- In Ramos-Vinolas’ two matches in San Benedetto del Tronto, there was an average of 25 games per match.