Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Andrea Vavassori vs. Miomir Kecmanovic Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Miomir Kecmanovic (-235)||Andrea Vavassori (+160)|
On Tuesday, Miomir Kecmanovic (No. 37 in the world) faces Andrea Vavassori (No. 148) in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Vavassori vs. Kecmanovic Matchup History
- Vavassori and Kecmanovic have not played one another in the past five years.
- Through 25 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Vavassori has played 23.8 games per match. He won 52.3% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Vavassori has played 17 matches on clay, and 22.8 games per match.
- Vavassori, over the past year, has won 78.0% of his service games and 24.0% of his return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Vavassori has won 80.4% of his games on serve, and 24.8% on return.
Vavassori Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Vavassori won 6-4, 6-4 against Alejandro Tabilo on Thursday.
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Vavassori’s previous tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 7-5, 2-6 by No. 142-ranked Pedro Martinez on May 8 in the qualification round 1 round.
- Vavassori averaged 28 games per match in Rome in one match.
- Through 28 matches so far this year, Kecmanovic has played 23.7 games per match (32.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 50.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On clay, Kecmanovic has played 13 matches so far this year while winning 55.1% of games and 21.2 games per match.
- Kecmanovic has won 77.3% of his service games this year, and 22.1% of his return games.
- Kecmanovic has won 76.3% of his service games on clay, and 31.0% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kecmanovic has converted 64 of 145 break points (44.1%).
- Kecmanovic has converted 45.2% of his break-point chances on clay (38 of 84).
Kecmanovic Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, Kecmanovic’s previous tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 5-7 by No. 60-ranked Jack Draper on May 23.
- Kecmanovic played two matches in Lyon, and he averaged 19 games per match.
- Kecmanovic’s service-game winning percentage was 72.7% in France, and he clinched 9.1% of his games on his opponent’s serve.