Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Otto Virtanen vs. James Duckworth Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|James Duckworth (-160)||Otto Virtanen (+130)|
In the Round of 32 of the Mifel Open on Tuesday, James Duckworth (ranked No. 123) takes on Otto Virtanen (No. 127).
Virtanen vs. Duckworth Matchup History
- Virtanen and Duckworth have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- In his 19 matches over the past year, across all court types, Virtanen has averaged 23.8 games (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Virtanen, in five matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, has played 24.2 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 45.5% of them.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Virtanen has won 77.4% of his games on serve, and 19.8% on return.
- Virtanen has won 17.6% of his return games on hard courts over the past year. Meanwhile, he has claimed 77.8% of his service games during that timeframe.
Virtanen Recent Performances
- In the the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023, Virtanen’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 6-2, 6-7, 3-6 by No. 158-ranked Zizou Bergs on July 27 in the round of 16 round.
- In Zug, Virtanen’s two matches had 26.5 games on average.
- In his 22 matches across all court types in the past year, Duckworth has averaged 25.9 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.5% of the games.
- Duckworth is averaging 26.0 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set in 17 matches in the past year on hard courts.
- Duckworth has a 76.1% winning percentage on serve and an 18.0% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Duckworth is 120-for-153 on serve playing on hard courts (78.4%) and 24-for-154 on return (15.6%).
Duckworth Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his most recent tournament (the Truist Atlanta Open), Duckworth was eliminated 6-3, 3-6, 2-6 by No. 204-ranked Lloyd Harris on July 24.
- Duckworth participated in three matches in Atlanta, averaging 25.3 games per match.
- Duckworth was victorious in 76.9% of his service games and 7.7% of his return games in Atlanta.