Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aleksandar Vukic vs. Daniel Altmaier Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Aleksandar Vukic (-195)||Daniel Altmaier (+160)|
On Monday, Daniel Altmaier (No. 66 in the world) takes on Aleksandar Vukic (No. 87) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Vukic vs. Altmaier Matchup History
- In the one match between Vukic and Altmaier in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Phoenix, USA Men Singles 2022, Altmaier won 6-1, 3-6, 6-4.
- Altmaier has taken two sets off Vukic (66.7%), compared to Vukic’s one.
- Altmaier has won more versus Vukic in 26 total games between them, 15 (57.7%) compared to Vukic’s 11.
- Vukic and Altmaier have squared off one time, averaging 26 games and three sets per match.
- In his 27 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Vukic is averaging 24.2 games per match (44 in best-of-five matches) and winning 53.4% of those games.
- Through five matches on grass this year, Vukic averages 23 games per match and 10.5 games per set with a 53.0% game winning percentage.
- Vukic is 144-for-180 in service games (a winning percentage of 80%) and 35-for-177 in return games (19.8%) on all surfaces.
- Vukic is 26-for-31 in service games on grass courts (winning 83.9%) and 4-for-31 in return games (12.9%).
- Vukic is 32-for-89 on break points (36.0%) which ranks 212th.
- Vukic has won 33.3% of break points on grass so far this year (two out of six, which ranks 163rd).
Vukic Recent Performances
- Vukic was defeated by Miomir Kecmanovic (6-7, 4-6) on June 28 in the round of 16 of his previous tournament, Viking International Eastbourne.
- Vukic averaged 24 games per match in Eastbourne in four matches.
- Vukic’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 83.9%, and he won 12.9% on his opponent’s serve.
- Through 25 matches so far this year, Altmaier has played 24.9 games per match (39.3 in best-of-five matches) and won 50.3% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On grass, Altmaier has played one match this year, totaling 16 games per match while winning 25.0% of games.
- So far this year, Altmaier has won 16.7% of his return games and 78.2% of his service games.
- On grass, Altmaier has won 50% of his service games and 0% of his return games.
- Altmaier is 199th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 36 of 118 (30.5%).
Altmaier Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of MercedesCup (his last tournament), Altmaier was beaten by Christopher O’Connell 3-6, 1-6 on June 13.
- In Altmaier’s one match in Stuttgart, there was an average of 16 games per match.
- Altmaier’s service-game winning percentage was 50% in Germany, and he clinched 0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.