Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aleksandar Vukic vs. Tomas Machac Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 24
- Venue: Wien, Wiener Stadthalle
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tomas Machac (-250)||Aleksandar Vukic (+195)|
Aleksandar Vukic (No. 56 ranking) will face Tomas Machac (No. 74) in the Round of 32 of the Erste Bank Open on Tuesday, October 24.
Vukic vs. Machac Matchup History
- Vukic and Machac have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Vukic has played 50 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.1 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.1% of those games.
- Vukic averages 24.9 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set through 37 matches on hard courts this year.
- Vukic has an 80.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (343 service games won out of 428) and an 18.7% return game winning percentage (80 return games won out of 428).
- Vukic has an 81.8% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 19% winning percentage in return games (251 of 307 service games, and 58 of 305 return games).
- Vukic’s 69 break points won on 179 total break points (38.5% winning percentage) is 275th this year.
- Vukic’s 50 break points won on 134 total break points on hard courts so far this year (37.3% win percentage) ranks 158th.
Vukic Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships, Vukic lost in the round of 32 to No. 17-ranked Felix Auger-Aliassime, 6-7, 7-6, 2-6 on October 16.
- In Tokyo, Vukic’s one match had 34 games on average.
- In Japan, Vukic won 11 of 17 service games (64.7%) and four of 17 return games (23.5%).
- Through 29 matches so far this year, Machac has played 23.9 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.4% of them (across all court types).
- In his 18 matches on hard courts this year, Machac has played an average of 25.6 games (24.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Machac has won 23.3% of his return games so far this year, and 75.8% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Machac has won 23.5% of his return games and 76.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Machac has converted 33.3% of his break-point opportunities (42 of 126).
- Machac has converted 23 of 65 break points on hard courts (35.4%), and is 215th in break points won.
Machac Recent Performances
- Machac beat No. 61-ranked Emil Ruusuvuori 6-3, 6-3 on Sunday to reach the Round of 32.
- Machac fell just short of the final in his most recent tournament, as he was beaten by Laslo Djere (7-5, 6-7, 4-6) on October 20 in the quarterfinals of the Stockholm Open.
- Machac participated in four matches in Stockholm, and he averaged 26.8 games per match.
- Machac clinched 74.1% of his service games (20 of 27) in Sweden along with 36% of his return games (nine of 25).