Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aleksandar Vukic vs. Luca van Assche Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Aleksandar Vukic (-150)||Luca van Assche (+120)|
In the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open on Tuesday, Luca van Assche (ranked No. 65) faces Aleksandar Vukic (No. 51).
Vukic vs. van Assche Matchup History
- Vukic and van Assche have played once in the past five years, in the semifinals of the ATP Challenger Maia, Portugal Men Singles 2022, and van Assche was the victor 1-6, 6-2, 6-3.
- van Assche and Vukic have played three sets against each other, with van Assche winning two of them and Vukic taking one.
- In 24 total games against one another, van Assche has taken 13, and Vukic 11.
- Vukic and van Assche have averaged 24.0 games and 3.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- Vukic is averaging 25.0 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) in his 41 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.1% game winning percentage.
- Through 28 matches on hard courts this year, Vukic averages 24.6 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set with a 52.8% game winning percentage.
- Vukic has an 81.6% service game winning percentage and an 18.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (280 service games won out of 343, and 64 return games won out of 346).
- Vukic has gone 188-for-222 in service games on hard courts (84.7% winning percentage), and 42-for-223 in return games (18.8%).
- Vukic is 55-for-151 on break points (36.4%) which ranks 270th.
- On hard courts, Vukic is 36-for-106 on break points (34.0%) to rank 137th.
Vukic Recent Performances
- In the the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Vukic’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 4-6 by No. 276-ranked Gael Monfils on August 10 in the round of 16 round.
- In his five matches in Toronto, Vukic played an average of 21.6 games.
- Vukic won 31 of 35 service games (88.6%) in Canada along with six of 34 return games (17.6%).
van Assche Stats
- Through 27 matches so far this year, van Assche has played 24.9 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- van Assche has played five matches on hard courts so far this year, and 26.8 games per match (26.5 in best-of-three matches).
- van Assche has won 23.6% of his return games so far this year, and 67.3% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, van Assche has won 64.1% of his games on serve, and 15.0% on return.
- van Assche is 277th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 51 of 136 (37.5%).
- On hard courts, van Assche has converted six of 18 break points (33.3%).
van Assche Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, van Assche won 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 versus Thai-Son Kwiatkowski on Monday.
- In the qualification round 1s of his last tournament (the Western & Southern Open), van Assche was defeated 6-4, 3-6, 3-6 by No. 78-ranked Max Purcell on August 12.
- van Assche’s one match in Cincinnati had an average of 28.0 game per match.