Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yosuke Watanuki vs. Felix Auger-Aliassime Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Felix Auger-Aliassime (-310)||Yosuke Watanuki (+235)|
In the Citi Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 12-ranked Felix Auger-Aliassime versus No. 99 Yosuke Watanuki.
Watanuki vs. Auger-Aliassime Matchup History
- Watanuki has not played Auger-Aliassime in the past five years.
- Watanuki is averaging 27.5 games per match (25.0 in best-of-three matches) through his 28 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 52.7% game winning percentage.
- Watanuki has played 10 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 25.3 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set while winning 54.9% of games.
- Watanuki has an 80.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (216 service games won out of 267) and a 21.8% return game winning percentage (58 return games won out of 266).
- Watanuki has an 82.6% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 26.4% winning percentage in return games (76 of 92 service games, and 24 of 91 return games).
- Watanuki ranks 270th in break point win percentage (36.0%) after going 49-for-136 on break points this year.
- On hard courts this year, Watanuki is 22-for-72 on break points (30.6%) which ranks 150th.
Watanuki Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Watanuki advanced 1-4 (retired) past Yibing Wu.
- In his last tournament (the Wimbledon), Watanuki was defeated by Alexander Zverev 4-6, 7-5, 2-6, 2-6 on July 7, in the round of 64.
- Watanuki played an average of 37.4 games in his five matches in London.
- Watanuki won 80.4% of his service games and 16.8% of his return games in London.
- Auger-Aliassime has played 26.8 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 25 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Through 19 matches so far this year on hard courts, Auger-Aliassime has played 26.8 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.7% of them.
- Thus far this year, Auger-Aliassime has won 82.2% of his service games and 18.7% of his return games.
- Auger-Aliassime has won 18.9% of his return games on hard courts, and 84.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Auger-Aliassime has converted 53 of 159 break points (33.3%).
- Auger-Aliassime has converted 30.3% of his break-point chances on hard courts (40 of 132).
Auger-Aliassime Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s round of the Wimbledon, Auger-Aliassime’s previous tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 7-6, 6-7, 4-6 by No. 119-ranked Michael Mmoh on July 3.
- In his one match in London, Auger-Aliassime averaged 49.0 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Auger-Aliassime clinched 20 of 25 service games (80.0%) and three of 24 return games (12.5%).