Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yosuke Watanuki vs. Taylor Fritz Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Taylor Fritz (-450)||Yosuke Watanuki (+330)|
In the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 64 on Saturday, we have a matchup of No. 8-ranked Taylor Fritz against No. 79 Yosuke Watanuki.
Watanuki vs. Fritz Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Watanuki and Fritz have matched up against each other.
- Watanuki has played 32 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 26.9 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.4% of those games.
- Watanuki averages 24.6 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set through 14 matches on hard courts this year.
- Watanuki has an 80.1% service game winning percentage and a 19.8% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (249 service games won out of 311, and 62 return games won out of 313).
- Watanuki has an 80.1% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 20.3% winning percentage in return games (109 of 136 service games, and 28 of 138 return games).
- Watanuki is 50-for-145 on break points (34.5%) which ranks 297th.
- Watanuki has won 28.4% of break points on hard courts this year (23 out of 81, which ranks 199th).
Watanuki Recent Performances
- Watanuki is coming off a 7-6, 4-6, 6-4 victory over No. 156-ranked Juncheng Shang in the Round of 128 on Thursday.
- Watanuki was defeated by Adrian Mannarino (5-7, 7-6, 3-6, 5-7) on August 28 in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament, the US Open.
- There were 46 games, on average, in Watanuki’s one match in New York.
- Watanuki’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 78.3%, and he won 8.7% on his opponent’s serve.
- Fritz has played 64 matches this year, and 25.5 games per match across all court surfaces (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Fritz has played 40 matches so far this year, totaling 24.7 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) while winning 56.2% of games.
- Fritz has won 84.4% of his service games so far this year, and 25.1% of his return games.
- Fritz has won 86.8% of his service games on hard courts, and 26.0% of his return games.
- Fritz has converted 182 of 422 break points overall (43.1%), and is 199th in break points won.
- Fritz has converted 46.3% of his break-point chances on hard courts (113 of 244).
Fritz Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament (the US Open), Fritz was beaten 1-6, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic on September 5.
- In his five matches in New York, Fritz played an average of 25.4 games per match.
- In United States, Fritz claimed 53 of 60 service games (88.3%) and 29 of 67 return games (43.3%).