Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yosuke Watanuki vs. Juncheng Shang Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yosuke Watanuki (-125)||Juncheng Shang (+100)|
Yosuke Watanuki (No. 77 ranking) will face Juncheng Shang (No. 160) in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Tuesday, October 3.
Watanuki vs. Shang Matchup History
- Watanuki and Shang have split their two head-to-head matches. The last one was on September 9, 2023, ending with Watanuki winning 6-4, 6-2.
- It’s been rather even when Watanuki and Shang have gone head to head, each taking two sets against the other.
- Watanuki has won more versus Shang in 44 total games between them, 24 (54.5%) compared to Shang’s 20.
- Shang and Watanuki have played each other two times, averaging 22 games and two sets per match.
- This year across all court types, Watanuki has played 32 total matches with a 51.4% game winning percentage. He averages 26.9 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.8 games per set.
- Watanuki averages 24.6 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set through 14 matches on hard courts this year, with a 51.2% game winning percentage.
- Watanuki has an 80.1% service game winning percentage and a 19.8% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (249 service games won out of 311, and 62 return games won out of 313).
- On hard courts, Watanuki has an 80.1% winning percentage in service games and a 20.3% winning percentage in return games (109 service games won out of 136, and 28 return games won out of 138).
- Watanuki is 50-for-145 on break points (34.5%) to rank 296th.
- Watanuki’s 23 break points won on 81 total break points on hard courts (28.4% win percentage) ranks 195th.
Watanuki Recent Performances
- Watanuki was eliminated by Adrian Mannarino (5-7, 7-6, 3-6, 5-7) on August 28 in the round of 128 of his last tournament, the US Open.
- In New York, Watanuki’s one match included 46 games on average.
- Watanuki won 78.3% of his service games and 8.7% of his return games in New York.
- Through 29 matches this year, Shang has played 25.8 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Through 23 matches so far this year on hard courts, Shang has played 25.7 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.7% of them.
- Thus far this year, Shang has won 24.0% of his return games and 78.2% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Shang has won 79.6% of his games on serve, and 21.8% on return.
- Shang has converted 61 of 134 break points overall (45.5%), and is 280th in break points won.
- Shang has converted 40 of 92 break points on hard courts (43.5%), and is 154th in break points won.
Shang Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his last tournament (the China Open), Shang was defeated 7-5, 5-7, 1-6 by No. 38-ranked Yoshihito Nishioka on September 29.
- In Shang’s one match in Beijing, there was an average of 31 games per match.
- Shang was victorious in 60% of his service games (nine of 15) in China along with 25% of his return games (four of 16).