Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Stan Wawrinka vs. Thanasi Kokkinakis Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
No. 89-ranked Stan Wawrinka will take on No. 108 Thanasi Kokkinakis in the French Open Round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31.
Wawrinka vs. Kokkinakis Matchup History
- Wawrinka and Kokkinakis have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Wawrinka has played 37 matches and 26.3 games per match.
- On clay, Wawrinka has played eight matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 25.3 games per match while winning 49.5% of games.
- Over the past year, Wawrinka has been victorious in 18.1% of his return games and 80.5% of his service games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Wawrinka has won 82.7% of his games on serve, and 14.3% on return.
Wawrinka Recent Performances
- Wawrinka defeated No. 67-ranked Albert Ramos-Vinolas 7-6, 6-4, 6-7, 1-6, 6-4 on Monday to advance to the Round of 64.
- In his most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Wawrinka was defeated by Grigor Dimitrov 4-6, 6-7 on May 12, in the round of 64.
- Wawrinka played an average of 20.5 games in his two matches in Rome.
- Wawrinka’s service-game winning percentage in Italy was 85.7%, and he won 20% on his opponent’s serve.
- Through 24 matches so far this year, Kokkinakis has played 25.8 games per match (36.7 in best-of-five matches) and won 54.0% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Kokkinakis has played six matches on clay so far this year, and 19.3 games per match (30.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Kokkinakis has won 85.0% of his games on serve, and 19.3% on return.
- Kokkinakis has won 75.0% of his service games on clay, and 23.1% of his return games.
- Kokkinakis has converted 40 of 114 break points overall (35.1%), and is 134th in break points won.
- Kokkinakis has converted 47.4% of his break-point chances on clay (nine of 19).
Kokkinakis Recent Performances
- Kokkinakis is coming off a 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 win over No. 25-ranked Daniel Evans in the Round of 128 on Sunday.
- In the round of 64s round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Kokkinakis’ last tournament, he was defeated 1-6, 4-6 by No. 8-ranked Jannik Sinner on May 12.
- Kokkinakis’ four matches in Rome had an average of 15 games per match.
- Kokkinakis clinched 72.7% of his service games and 8.3% of his return games while playing in Italy.