Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Stan Wawrinka vs. Tomas Machac Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, October 19
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Stan Wawrinka (-125)||Tomas Machac (+100)|
In the Round of 16 of the Stockholm Open on Thursday, Tomas Machac (ranked No. 81) meets Stan Wawrinka (No. 46).
Wawrinka vs. Machac Matchup History
- Wawrinka has not played Machac in the past five years.
- Wawrinka is averaging 27.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) through his 38 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.6% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Wawrinka has played 19 matches (averaging 27.6 games per match — 24.3 in best-of-three matches — and 10.1 games per set).
- Wawrinka is 431-for-532 in service games (for a winning percentage of 81%) and 111-for-518 in return games (21.4%) on all surfaces.
- Wawrinka has finished 212-for-265 in service games on hard courts (80% winning percentage), and 57-for-260 in return games (21.9%).
- Wawrinka is 101-for-252 on break points (40.1%) which ranks 231st.
- On hard courts, Wawrinka is 147th in break point winning percentage (38.3%) after going 51-for-133.
Wawrinka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, Wawrinka defeated No. 76-ranked Borna Gojo, 7-5, 6-4.
- In his most recent tournament (the Rolex Shanghai Masters), Wawrinka was defeated by Dusan Lajovic 4-6, 6-7 on October 4, in the round of 128.
- Wawrinka averaged 23 games per match in Shanghai in one match.
- Wawrinka’s service-game winning percentage in China was 58.3%, and he won 27.3% on his opponent’s serve.
- Machac has played 27 matches this year, and 23.7 games per match across all court surfaces (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Machac has played 16 matches so far this year, totaling 25.5 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.0% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Machac has won 76.1% of his games on serve, and 21.3% on return.
- On hard courts, Machac has won 76.9% of his service games and 19.5% of his return games.
- Machac has converted 33 of 104 break points overall (31.7%), and is 328th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Machac has converted 32.6% of his break-point opportunities (14 of 43).
Machac Recent Performances
- Machac remains in the tournament despite coming up short in the qualifying round, 6-7, 7-6, 3-6 versus Dino Prizmic.
- In the qualification finals of the US Open (his last tournament), Machac was defeated by Gojo 6-7, 2-6 on August 26.
- Machac participated in three matches in New York, averaging 20 games.
- Machac secured 83.3% of his service games and 26.7% of his return games while playing in United States.