Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Stan Wawrinka vs. Filip Misolic Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|Stan Wawrinka (-250)||Filip Misolic (+195)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Filip Misolic (No. 129 in rankings) will take on Stan Wawrinka (No. 72) in the Round of 32 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag.
Wawrinka vs. Misolic Matchup History
- Wawrinka has not matched up against Misolic in the past five years.
- Wawrinka has averaged 28.1 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 25 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 50.4% of games.
- Wawrinka averages 28.7 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.9 games per set through 11 matches on clay courts this year.
- Wawrinka has a 79.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (283 service games won out of 355) and a 20.5% return game winning percentage (71 return games won out of 347).
- While playing on clay, Wawrinka has an 80.1% winning percentage in service games and an 18.1% winning percentage in return games (129 service games won out of 161, and 28 return games won out of 155 on clay).
- Wawrinka’s 37.1% break point winning percentage (65-for-175) ranks 223rd this year.
- Wawrinka has won 35.2% of break points on clay courts so far this year (25 out of 71, which ranks 176th).
Wawrinka Recent Performances
- In the the Swiss Open Gstaad, Wawrinka’s last tournament, he was beaten 6-7, 1-6 by No. 110-ranked Jaume Munar on July 20 in the round of 16 round.
- There were 15.5 games, on average, in Wawrinka’s two matches in Gstaad.
- While playing in Switzerland, Wawrinka won 68.8% of his service games and 33.3% of his return games.
- Misolic has averaged 21.6 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 29 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, winning 48.3% of the games.
- Misolic has averaged 21.6 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set through 16 matches on clay in the past year.
- Misolic has a 71.0% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (130 of 183 games) and a 23.6% return game winning percentage (43 of 182).
- Misolic is 86-for-120 in service games on clay (71.7%) and 34-for-123 in return games (27.6%).
Misolic Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, Misolic defeated No. 169-ranked Damir Dzumhur, 6-4, 6-3.
- In his most recent tournament, the Nordea Open, Misolic was defeated by No. 16-ranked Lorenzo Musetti 6-4, 1-6, 2-6 in the quarterfinals on July 21.
- In Misolic’s five matches in Båstad, there was an average of 21.4 games per match.
- In Sweden, Misolic captured 33 of 42 service games (78.6%) and seven of 42 return games (16.7%).