Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Stan Wawrinka vs. Alexander Shevchenko Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Indoors Basel
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 24
- Venue: St. Jakobshalle Basel
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Stan Wawrinka (-210)||Alexander Shevchenko (+160)|
In the Round of 32 of the Swiss Indoors Basel on Tuesday, Stan Wawrinka (ranked No. 45) faces Alexander Shevchenko (No. 83).
Wawrinka vs. Shevchenko Matchup History
- Wawrinka has not matched up against Shevchenko in the past five years.
- Wawrinka has averaged 27.2 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) through his 40 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 51.4% of games.
- On hard courts, Wawrinka has played 21 matches (averaging 26.9 games per match — 23.7 in best-of-three matches — and 10.1 games per set).
- Wawrinka has an 80.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (446 service games won out of 551) and a 21.2% return game winning percentage (114 return games won out of 538).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Wawrinka has a 79.9% winning percentage in service games and a 21.4% winning percentage in return games (227 service games won out of 284, and 60 return games won out of 280).
- Wawrinka has won 39.2% of his break points this year (104 out of 265, which ranks 232nd).
- On hard courts this year, Wawrinka has won 37.0% of break points (54 out of 146, which ranks 152nd).
Wawrinka Recent Performances
- In the the Stockholm Open, Wawrinka’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 1-6 by No. 81-ranked Tomas Machac on October 19 in the round of 16 round.
- In Stockholm, Wawrinka’s two matches had 19.5 games on average.
- In Sweden, Wawrinka won 15 of 19 service games (78.9%) and three of 20 return games (15%).
- Shevchenko has played 37 matches this year (winning 47.4% of games across all court surfaces), and 23.8 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Shevchenko has played 20 matches on hard courts this year, and 24.7 games per match (24.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Shevchenko has won 70% of his service games and 23.2% of his return games.
- Shevchenko has won 73% of his service games on hard courts, and 18.8% of his return games.
- Shevchenko is 278th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 68 of 166 (41.0%).
- Shevchenko has converted 28 of 71 break points on hard courts (39.4%), and is 198th in break points won.
Shevchenko Recent Performances
- Shevchenko is coming off a 6-3, 7-5 victory over No. 437-ranked Remy Bertola in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Shevchenko was taken down by No. 69-ranked Juan Pablo Varillas 6-3, 3-6, 2-6 in the round of 16 of his previous tournament, the European Open, on October 18.
- In his two matches in Antwerpen, Shevchenko averaged 30.5 games per match.
- Shevchenko clinched 76.7% of his service games and 22.6% of his return games in Antwerpen.