Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Stan Wawrinka vs. Dominic Thiem Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Dominic Thiem (-145)||Stan Wawrinka (+115)|
On Monday, Stan Wawrinka (No. 51 in the world) takes on Dominic Thiem (No. 108) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters.
Wawrinka vs. Thiem Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Wawrinka and Thiem have squared off on the court.
- Wawrinka is averaging 27.1 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 41 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.2% game winning percentage.
- Wawrinka averages 26.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set through 22 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Wawrinka’s service game winning percentage is 80.6% (winning 454 of 563 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 21% (earning a win in 115 of 548 return games).
- Wawrinka has finished 235-for-296 in service games on hard courts (79.4% winning percentage), and 61-for-290 in return games (21%).
- Wawrinka ranks 234th in break point winning percentage (39.0%) after going 105-for-269 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, Wawrinka has won 36.7% of break points (55 out of 150, to rank 154th).
Wawrinka Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Swiss Indoors Basel, Wawrinka lost in the round of 32 to No. 83-ranked Alexander Shevchenko, 3-6, 6-7 on October 24.
- In his one match in Basel, Wawrinka played an average of 22 games.
- Wawrinka won 66.7% of his service games and 10% of his return games in Basel.
- Thiem has played 37 matches so far this year, and 25.2 games per match across all court types (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 11 matches this year on hard courts, Thiem has played 26.5 games per match (27.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.5% of them.
- Thiem has won 17.9% of his return games this year, and 80.2% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Thiem has won 79.5% of his service games and 17.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Thiem has converted 74 of 213 break points (34.7%).
- On hard courts, Thiem has converted 22 of 65 break points (33.8%).
Thiem Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round on Sunday, Thiem defeated No. 61-ranked Christopher O’Connell, 6-4, 6-3.
- Thiem was defeated by No. 7-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-7, 4-6 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the Erste Bank Open, on October 24.
- In Thiem’s one match in Vienna, there was an average of 23 games per match.
- Thiem was victorious in 83.3% of his service games and 0% of his return games in Vienna.