Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Louis Wessels vs. Yannick Hanfmann Match Information
- Tournament: The Terra Wortmann Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: OWL Arena
- Location: Halle, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Yannick Hanfmann (-750)||Louis Wessels (+500)|
In the Round of 32 of the Terra Wortmann Open on Tuesday, Louis Wessels (ranked No. 344) faces Yannick Hanfmann (No. 53).
Wessels vs. Hanfmann Matchup History
- Wessels and Hanfmann have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- In his four matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Wessels has averaged 19.8 games (19.8 in best-of-three matches).
- On grass, Wessels has played one match over the past year, and he has totaled 16.0 games per match (16.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 25.0% of games.
Wessels Recent Performances
- Wessels beat Henri Squire 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- In the the MercedesCup, Wessels’ last tournament, he was defeated 3-6, 1-6 by No. 83-ranked Marton Fucsovics on June 10 in the qualification round 1 round.
- There were 16 games, on average, in Wessels’ one match in Stuttgart.
- Hanfmann has played 41 matches so far this year, and 22.9 games per match across all court types (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Hanfmann has won 79.9% of his service games this year, and 27.4% of his return games.
- Hanfmann is 124th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 84 of 227 (37.0%).
Hanfmann Recent Performances
- Hanfmann lost to No. 23-ranked Francisco Cerundolo 3-6, 3-6, 4-6 in the round of 64 of his previous tournament, the French Open, on June 1.
- Hanfmann participated in five matches in Paris, and he averaged 29 games per match.
- Hanfmann’s service-game winning percentage was 78.1% in France, and he captured 25.8% of his games on his opponent’s serve.