Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jeffrey John Wolf vs. Laslo Djere Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 18
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jeffrey John Wolf (-185)||Laslo Djere (+145)|
In a match scheduled for Wednesday, Laslo Djere (No. 35 in rankings) will face Jeffrey John Wolf (No. 58) in the Round of 16 of the Stockholm Open.
Wolf vs. Djere Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Wolf and Djere have squared off on the court.
- Wolf has averaged 24.2 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 51 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 51.7% of games.
- Wolf averages 24.5 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set through 33 matches on hard courts this year.
- Wolf has put together a service game winning percentage of 79.9% on all surfaces (464-for-581 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 22.3% (129-for-578 in return games).
- In games on hard courts, Wolf has a 79% winning percentage in service games and a 22.3% winning percentage in return games (304 service games won out of 385, and 86 return games won out of 386).
- Wolf is 119-for-288 on break points (41.3%) which ranks 221st.
- On hard courts this year, Wolf has won 36.8% of break points (77 out of 209, which ranks 127th).
Wolf Recent Performances
- Wolf defeated No. 28-ranked Sebastian Baez 7-6, 6-2 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 16.
- Wolf was defeated by Ugo Humbert (1-6, 2-6) on October 11 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
- Wolf averaged 26.8 games per match in Shanghai in four matches.
- In China, Wolf won 38 of 51 service games (74.5%) and 13 of 56 return games (23.2%).
- Djere has played 51 matches so far this year (winning 50.6% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.7 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Djere has played 17 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 25.2 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Djere has won 21.4% of his return games and 80.5% of his service games.
- Djere has won 23.3% of his return games on hard courts, and 75.6% of his service games.
- Djere has converted 117 of 328 break points overall (35.7%), and is 222nd in break points won.
- Djere has converted 35.5% of his break-point chances on hard courts (43 of 121).
Djere Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Djere won 6-3, 6-3 against Leo Borg on Tuesday.
- In the round of 128s of his last tournament (the Rolex Shanghai Masters), Djere was eliminated 6-7, 5-7 by No. 75-ranked Rinky Hijikata on October 5.
- In his one match in Shanghai, Djere averaged 25 games per match.
- Djere won 76.9% of his service games and 8.3% of his return games in Shanghai.