Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jeffrey John Wolf vs. Jiri Lehecka Match Information
- Tournament: The Erste Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 23
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jeffrey John Wolf (-130)||Jiri Lehecka (+105)|
Jiri Lehecka (No. 30) will face Jeffrey John Wolf (No. 58) in the Round of 32 of the Erste Bank Open on Monday, October 23.
Wolf vs. Lehecka Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Wolf and Lehecka have competed against each other.
- In his 53 matches played this year across all court types, Wolf is averaging 24.1 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.7% of those games.
- Wolf averages 24.3 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set through 35 matches on hard courts this year, with a 51.4% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Wolf’s service game winning percentage is 79.7% (winning 480 of 602 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 22.5% (taking 135 of 600 return games).
- Wolf has a 78.8% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 22.5% winning percentage in return games (320 of 406 service games, and 92 of 408 return games).
- Wolf is 124-for-299 on break points (41.5%) to rank 222nd.
- Wolf has won 37.3% of break points on hard courts so far this year (82 out of 220, to rank 124th).
Wolf Recent Performances
- Wolf was eliminated in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament (the Stockholm Open) 5-7, 4-6 by No. 35-ranked Laslo Djere on October 18.
- In his two matches in Stockholm, Wolf played an average of 21.5 games.
- Wolf won 76.2% of his service games and 27.3% of his return games in Stockholm.
- Lehecka has played 25.2 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 52 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Lehecka has played 32 matches this year, totaling 25.3 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.9% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Lehecka has won 80.1% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
- On hard courts, Lehecka has won 18.3% of his return games and 81.4% of his service games.
- Lehecka has converted 116 of 312 break points overall (37.2%), and is 223rd in break points won.
- Lehecka has converted 37.0% of his break-point chances on hard courts (61 of 165).
Lehecka Recent Performances
- Lehecka was beaten by Dino Prizmic (3-6, 5-7) on October 16 in the round of 32s of the Stockholm Open (his last tournament).
- Lehecka participated in one match in Stockholm, and he averaged 21 games per match.
- Lehecka clinched 70% of his service games and 9.1% of his return games while playing in Sweden.