Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jeffrey John Wolf vs. Mackenzie McDonald Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, October 31
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
In the Rolex Paris Masters Round of 64 on Tuesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 42-ranked Mackenzie McDonald against No. 57 Jeffrey John Wolf.
Wolf vs. McDonald Matchup History
- Wolf and McDonald have squared off once in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the cinch Championships, and McDonald won 6-4, 6-4.
- In two sets between McDonald and Wolf, McDonald has taken each one.
- McDonald and Wolf have played 20 total games versus each other, with McDonald winning 12 and Wolf eight.
- Wolf and McDonald have squared off one time, averaging 20 games and two sets per match.
- In his 54 matches played this year across all court types, Wolf is averaging 24 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.5% of those games.
- Wolf has played 36 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 24.2 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set while winning 51.1% of games.
- Wolf is 487-for-612 in service games (for a winning percentage of 79.6%) and 136-for-610 in return games (22.3%) on all surfaces.
- When playing on hard courts, Wolf has a 78.6% winning percentage in service games and a 22.2% winning percentage in return games (327 service games won out of 416, and 93 return games won out of 418).
- Wolf is 125-for-300 on break points (41.7%) to rank 223rd.
- Wolf has won 37.6% of break points on hard courts (83 out of 221, which ranks 128th).
Wolf Recent Performances
- Wolf is coming off a 6-3, 6-4 win over No. 64-ranked Roberto Carballes Baena in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Wolf was eliminated by Jiri Lehecka (4-6, 4-6) on October 23 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the Erste Bank Open.
- Wolf played an average of 20 games in his one match in Vienna.
- While playing in Austria, Wolf won 70% of his service games and 10% of his return games.
- Through 58 matches this year, McDonald has played 23.2 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.4% of them (across all court types).
- In his 40 matches on hard courts this year, McDonald has played an average of 22.5 games (20.4 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, McDonald has won 76.2% of his service games and 26.4% of his return games.
- On hard courts, McDonald has won 27.7% of his return games and 77.9% of his service games.
- McDonald is 213th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 156 of 382 (40.8%).
- McDonald is 117th in break points won on hard courts, converting 116 of 266 (43.6%).
McDonald Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships, McDonald’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 2-6 by No. 12-ranked Tommy Paul on October 18.
- McDonald played two matches in Tokyo, averaging 20 games.
- McDonald’s service-game winning percentage was 80% in Japan, and he clinched 15% of his games on his opponent’s serve.