Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yibing Wu vs. Alex de Minaur Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alex de Minaur (-370)||Yibing Wu (+285)|
In the US Open Round of 64 on Thursday, we have a matchup featuring No. 13-ranked Alex de Minaur versus No. 86 Yibing Wu.
Wu vs. de Minaur Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Wu and de Minaur have played each other.
- Wu has played 26 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25 games per match (37 in best-of-five matches) and winning 48.3% of those games.
- Wu averages 25.8 games per match (52 in best-of-five matches) and 10.8 games per set through 13 matches on hard courts this year.
- Wu has compiled a service game winning percentage of 73.4% on all surfaces (234-for-319 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 21.8% (68-for-312 in return games).
- Wu is 130-for-159 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 81.8%) and 32-for-157 in return games (20.4%).
- Wu has won 43.9% of his break points this year (61 out of 139, which ranks 255th).
- On hard courts, Wu is 146th in break point winning percentage (41.8%) after going 28-for-67.
Wu Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Wu beat No. 52-ranked Dusan Lajovic, 3-6, 6-4, 2-6, 6-4, 6-2.
- In his most recent tournament, the Citi Open, Wu went down in a round of 64 to No. 99-ranked Yosuke Watanuki, 4-1 (retired) on July 31.
- There were 5 games, on average, in Wu’s one match in Washington.
- Wu won 100% of his service games and 50% of his return games in Washington.
de Minaur Stats
- Through 50 matches so far this year, de Minaur has played 23 games per match (31.9 in best-of-five matches) and won 54.9% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Through 31 matches this year on hard courts, de Minaur has played 23.1 games per match (29 in best-of-five matches) and won 56.0% of them.
- Thus far this year, de Minaur has won 79.4% of his service games and 30.6% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, de Minaur has won 78.7% of his games on serve, and 33.4% on return.
- de Minaur is 181st in break points won on all surfaces, converting 169 of 396 (42.7%).
- Including hard courts only, de Minaur has converted 46.9% of his break-point opportunities (115 of 245).
de Minaur Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, de Minaur was victorious 6-2, 3-6, 6-1, 7-5 against Timofey Skatov on Tuesday.
- In the round of 32s of his most recent tournament (the Western & Southern Open), de Minaur was beaten 5-7, 4-6 by No. 211-ranked Gael Monfils on August 16.
- de Minaur participated in two matches in Cincinnati, averaging 22 games per match.
- In United States, de Minaur captured 19 of 22 service games (86.4%) and five of 22 return games (22.7%).