Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yibing Wu vs. Dusan Lajovic Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yibing Wu (-135)||Dusan Lajovic (+110)|
Yibing Wu (No. 89 ranking) will meet Dusan Lajovic (No. 52) in the Round of 128 of the US Open on Tuesday, August 29.
Wu vs. Lajovic Matchup History
- Wu has not squared off against Lajovic in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Wu has played 26 total matches with a 48.3% game winning percentage. He averages 25.0 games per match (37.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.5 games per set.
- In 13 matches on hard courts this year, Wu averages 25.8 games per match (52.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.8 games per set with a 51.9% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Wu’s service game winning percentage is 73.4% (winning 234 of 319 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 21.8% (taking 68 of 312 return games).
- On hard surfaces, Wu has an 81.8% winning percentage in service games and a 20.4% winning percentage in return games (130 service games won out of 159, and 32 return games won out of 157).
- Wu is 61-for-139 on break points (43.9%) which ranks 253rd.
- On hard courts, Wu has won 41.8% of break points (28 out of 67, which ranks 144th).
Wu Recent Performances
- Wu was defeated in the round of 64 of his previous tournament (the Citi Open) 4-1 (retired) by No. 99-ranked Yosuke Watanuki on July 31.
- In Washington, Wu’s one match had 5.0 games on average.
- Wu won 100.0% of his service games and 50.0% of his return games in Washington.
- Through 43 matches this year, Lajovic has played 22.1 games per match (30.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 50.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Lajovic has played 11 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 20.5 games per match (37.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Thus far this year, Lajovic has won 25.8% of his return games and 72.9% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Lajovic has won 79.5% of his games on serve, and 18.7% on return.
- Lajovic is 216th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 90 of 210 (42.9%).
- Lajovic has converted 12 of 23 break points on hard courts (52.2%), and is 200th in break points won.
Lajovic Recent Performances
- On August 17, Lajovic was eliminated 0-5 (retired) by No. 9-ranked Taylor Fritz in the round of 16s of the Western & Southern Open (his previous tournament).
- Lajovic’s five matches in Cincinnati had an average of 17.0 games per match.
- Lajovic’s service-game winning percentage was 87.0% in United States, and he won 20.8% of his games on his opponent’s serve.