Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mikael Ymer vs. Taylor Fritz Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, July 6
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Taylor Fritz (-390)||Mikael Ymer (+300)|
Mikael Ymer (No. 59 ranking) will meet Taylor Fritz (No. 9) in the Round of 64 of Wimbledon on Thursday, July 6.
Ymer vs. Fritz Matchup History
- Ymer has not played Fritz in the past five years.
- Ymer has played 27 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 22.6 games per match (29.3 in best-of-five matches) and winning 49.2% of those games.
- On grass surfaces, Ymer has played six matches (averaging 26.5 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches) and 9.4 games per set).
- Ymer has a 71.3% service game winning percentage and a 23.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (186 service games won out of 261, and 60 return games won out of 253).
- Ymer has an 81.3% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 24.1% winning percentage in return games (65 of 80 in service games, and 19 of 79 in return games).
- Ymer’s 58 break points won on 153 total break points (37.9% winning percentage) is 162nd this year.
- Ymer has won 35.2% of break points on grass (19 out of 54, which ranks 38th).
Ymer Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Ymer beat No. 83-ranked Alex Molcan, 6-3, 6-3, 6-4.
- Ymer was defeated by Mackenzie McDonald short of the final (4-6, 6-3, 3-6) on June 29 in the quarterfinals of his last tournament, Viking International Eastbourne.
- Ymer averaged 24.3 games per match in Eastbourne in three matches.
- Ymer won 29 of 37 service games (78.4%) in United Kingdom along with 11 of 36 return games (30.6%).
- Fritz has played 25.4 games per match (39.2 in best-of-five matches) in his 43 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- In his five matches on grass this year, Fritz has played an average of 23.0 games.
- Fritz has won 23.8% of his return games so far this year, and 83.9% of his service games.
- Fritz has won 84.7% of his service games on grass, and 12.5% of his return games.
- Fritz has converted 115 of 279 break points overall (41.2%), and is 114th in break points won.
- Fritz has converted 31.6% of his break-point chances on grass (six of 19).
Fritz Recent Performances
- Fritz beat No. 45-ranked Yannick Hanfmann 6-4, 2-6, 4-6, 7-5, 3-6 on Monday to make the Round of 64.
- In the round of 16s round of Viking International Eastbourne, Fritz’s previous tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 6-7 by No. 64-ranked McDonald on June 28.
- Fritz participated in one match in Eastbourne, and he averaged 26.0 games per match.
- Fritz was victorious in 71.4% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.