Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mikael Ymer vs. Nicolas Jarry Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Nicolas Jarry (-260)||Mikael Ymer (+200)|
In the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne on Monday, Nicolas Jarry (ranked No. 28) takes on Mikael Ymer (No. 63).
Ymer vs. Jarry Matchup History
- Ymer has not played Jarry in the past five years.
- Ymer is averaging 22.1 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 23 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 47.5% game winning percentage.
- Through two matches on grass this year, Ymer averages 29.0 games per match (29.0 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set with a 44.8% game winning percentage.
- Ymer has a service game winning percentage of 68.1% on all surfaces (143-for-210 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 22.2% (45-for-203 in return games).
- Ymer has a 75.9% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass courts and a 13.8% winning percentage in return games (22 of 29 in service games, and four of 29 in return games).
- Ymer’s 43 break points won on 108 total break points (39.8% winning percentage) is 184th this year.
- On grass, Ymer has won 44.4% of break points (four out of nine, which ranks 78th).
Ymer Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Terra Wortmann Open, Ymer lost in the round of 32 to No. 54-ranked Brandon Nakashima, 6-4, 4-6, 5-7 on June 19.
- In Halle, Ymer’s one match included 32.0 games on average.
- While playing in Germany, Ymer won 75.0% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games.
- Through 37 matches this year, Jarry has played 25.0 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In his three matches on grass this year, Jarry has played an average of 22.3 games (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Jarry has won 86.4% of his service games this year, and 20.9% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Jarry has won 93.9% of his games on serve, and 11.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Jarry has converted 38.8% of his break-point opportunities (78 of 201).
- On grass, Jarry has converted three of 16 break points (18.8%).
Jarry Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals round of the Terra Wortmann Open, Jarry’s last tournament, he was beaten by No. 22-ranked Alexander Zverev (5-7, 3-6) on June 23.
- In Jarry’s three matches in Halle, there was an average of 22.3 games per match.
- Jarry won 93.9% of his service games (31 of 33) in Germany along with 11.8% of his return games (four of 34).