Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elias Ymer vs. Lorenzo Musetti Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Lorenzo Musetti (-525)||Elias Ymer (+370)|
Lorenzo Musetti (No. 18) will take on Elias Ymer (No. 186) in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg European Open on Tuesday, July 25.
Ymer vs. Musetti Matchup History
- Ymer has not matched up against Musetti in the past five years.
- Ymer is averaging 23.1 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) in his 32 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.3% game winning percentage.
- In 20 matches on clay surfaces this year, Ymer averages 22.2 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set with a 51.8% game winning percentage.
- Ymer has put together a service game winning percentage of 72.0% on all surfaces (118-for-164 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 25.5% (41-for-161 in return games).
- Ymer is 51-for-79 in service games on clay (winning 64.6%) and 25-for-78 in return games (32.1%).
- Ymer’s 38 break points won on 98 total break points (38.8% win percentage) ranks 270th this year.
- On clay courts, Ymer has won 41.8% of break points (23 out of 55, which ranks 180th).
Ymer Recent Performances
- Ymer is coming off a 6-3, 6-3 win over No. 159-ranked Jozef Kovalik in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- In his most recent tournament, the Nordea Open, Ymer lost in the round of 32 to No. 437-ranked Leo Borg, 6-7, 3-6 on July 18.
- In his one match in Båstad, Ymer played an average of 22.0 games.
- Ymer’s service-game winning percentage in Sweden was 72.7%, and he won 9.1% on his opponent’s serve.
- Musetti has played 37 matches this year (winning 53.5% of games across all court types), and 23.5 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Musetti has played 25 matches so far this year while winning 54.3% of games and 21.9 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Musetti has won 28.9% of his return games and 78.6% of his service games.
- On clay, Musetti has won 76.9% of his service games and 32.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Musetti has converted 116 of 283 break points (41.0%).
- Musetti has converted 43.5% of his break-point opportunities on clay (87 of 200).
Musetti Recent Performances
- In the semifinals of the Nordea Open (his most recent tournament), Musetti came close to reaching the final but was beaten by Casper Ruud 3-6, 5-7 on July 22.
- Musetti played three matches in Båstad, and he averaged 26.0 games per match.
- Musetti’s service-game winning percentage was 88.9% in Sweden, and he won 21.4% of his games on his opponent’s serve.