Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Elias Ymer vs. Dino Prizmic Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, October 18
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Dino Prizmic (-235)||Elias Ymer (+185)|
In the Round of 16 of the Stockholm Open on Wednesday, Elias Ymer (ranked No. 168) meets Dino Prizmic (No. 165).
Ymer vs. Prizmic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Ymer and Prizmic have squared off on the court.
- This year across all court surfaces, Ymer has played 34 total matches with a 49.5% game winning percentage. He averages 22.8 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Ymer averages 24.6 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set through 11 matches on hard courts this year.
- Ymer has a 67.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (123 service games won out of 182) and a 26.4% return game winning percentage (47 return games won out of 178).
- While playing on hard courts, Ymer has a 67.1% winning percentage in service games and a 26.8% winning percentage in return games (49 service games won out of 73, and 19 return games won out of 71).
- Ymer’s 40.4% break point winning percentage (44-for-109) is 308th this year.
- On hard courts, Ymer has won 41.9% of break points (18 out of 43, to rank 230th).
Ymer Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Ymer won 6-4, 6-4 against Roberto Bautista Agut on Monday.
- In his most recent tournament (the US Open), Ymer was defeated by Nicolas Moreno de Alboran 4-6, 2-6 on August 23, in the qualification round 1.
- In New York, Ymer’s one match had 18.0 games on average.
- Ymer won 11.1% of his service games and 55.6% of his return games in New York.
- In his six matches across all court types in the past 12 months, Prizmic has averaged 18.2 games per match (18.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 58.7% of the games.
- Prizmic is 29-for-38 in service games (76.3%) and 10-for-35 in return games (28.6%) including all surfaces.
Prizmic Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Prizmic was victorious 6-3, 7-5 versus Jiri Lehecka on Monday.
- In the quarterfinals of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag (his most recent tournament), Prizmic came close to making the final but was defeated by Alexei Popyrin 6-7, 5-7 on July 28.
- Prizmic participated in three matches in Umag, and he averaged 19.0 games per match.
- Prizmic won 86.7% of his service games and 33.3% of his return games in Umag.