Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mikael Ymer vs. Botic Van de Zandschulp Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 27
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Botic Van de Zandschulp (-140)||Mikael Ymer (+115)|
On Tuesday, Mikael Ymer (No. 61 in the world) faces Botic Van de Zandschulp (No. 42) in the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne.
Ymer vs. Van de Zandschulp Matchup History
- Ymer and Van de Zandschulp have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on March 1, 2023, ending with Van de Zandschulp winning 3-6, 6-3, 6-3.
- It’s been rather even when Ymer and Van de Zandschulp have played, each taking three sets against the other.
- Van de Zandschulp has won 27 games versus Ymer (50.9%), while Ymer has won 26.
- In two matchups between Ymer and Van de Zandschulp, they have averaged 26.5 games and three sets per match.
- Ymer has averaged 22.1 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 23 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 47.5% of games.
- In two matches on grass courts this year, Ymer averages 29 games per match (29 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set with a 44.8% game winning percentage.
- Ymer has a 68.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (143 service games won out of 210) and a 22.2% return game winning percentage (45 return games won out of 203).
- Ymer has a 75.9% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 13.8% winning percentage in return games (22 of 29 in service games, and four of 29 in return games).
- Ymer is 183rd in break point winning percentage (39.8%) after going 43-for-108 on break points this year.
- Ymer has won 44.4% of break points on grass so far this year (four out of nine, which ranks 83rd).
Ymer Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Terra Wortmann Open, Ymer fell in the round of 32 to No. 54-ranked Brandon Nakashima, 6-4, 4-6, 5-7 on June 19.
- In Halle, Ymer’s one match had 32 games on average.
- Ymer won 75% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games in Halle.
Van de Zandschulp Stats
- Through 24 matches so far this year, Van de Zandschulp has played 25 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.6% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Van de Zandschulp has played one match on grass so far this year, and 18 games per match (18 in best-of-three matches).
- Van de Zandschulp has won 71.7% of his service games so far this year, and 25.6% of his return games.
- On grass, Van de Zandschulp has won 66.7% of his service games and 0% of his return games.
- Van de Zandschulp is 146th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 71 of 208 (34.1%).
- Van de Zandschulp has converted 0.0% of his break-point opportunities on grass (zero of three).
Van de Zandschulp Recent Performances
- Van de Zandschulp was eliminated by Frances Tiafoe (2-6, 4-6) on June 20 in the round of 32s of the cinch Championships (his last tournament).
- Van de Zandschulp’s one match in London had an average of 18 game per match.
- In United Kingdom, Van de Zandschulp captured six of nine service games (66.7%) and zero of nine return games (0%).